Rafaam Unleashed Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Rafaam Unleashed is the fourth and final boss in the Hall of Explorers, the fourth and final wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Rafaam Unleashed in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
||On Heroic mode, Rafaam'ssummons minions that are twice as powerful, in terms of stats, as those in Normal mode. Your own is no longer free of cost, and now costs 2 Mana.|
Your ownHero Power will, for the first 10 times that you use it, grant you one each of the following 10 cards (in a random order. After the 10th use, each subsequent use will summon a 1/1 for you.
Strategy and Deck Building
The second encounter with Arch-Thief Rafaam is of a deck of his own design. It follows a repeat pattern of 3 turns of charging for his hero power, followed by him unleashing a 5/5 minion with a unique ability for free. During his charging turns, he is immune to all damage, meaning that the game follows a simple formula of you trying to build a board during his charge turns in order to deal as much damage as you can in the one turn you are free to attack. For his part, his regular turns are quite passive, with him offering very little in terms of board development. On top of this, you are also granted a 0 Mana Hero Power that grants you a variety of cards that can help you to keep the board clear, heal, or deal damage.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck