Chieftain Scarvash Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Chieftain Scarvash is the first boss in Uldaman, the second wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Chieftain Scarvash in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||The boss alternates between two passive abilities (switching at the start
of each of his turns)
||On Heroic mode,and cause minions and spells to cost 11 mana, instead of 2.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Chieftan Scarvish is an interesting fight that forces you to build your deck with a balance of minions and spells. His alternating Hero Power switches between locking out your minions and locking out your spells, which forces you to play out different types of cards on each alternating turn.
Weapons are completely unaffected by the Hero Power, which gives a nice advantage to classes like Paladin and Warrior which rely heavily on Weapon usage. Outside of this, the minion lock always occurs on odd numbered turns, and the spell lock always comes on even turns. To get around this you will want to build your Mana curve so that your minions cost even amounts and you have spells to play on curve on the odd numbered turns.
On Heroic mode this fight is extremely difficult since he starts the fight with two Troggs on board that grow bigger as you cast spells. An answer to this initial board is essential to get in your opening hand, withbeing one of the best options.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck