Chieftain Scarvash Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Chieftain Scarvash is the first boss in Uldaman, the second wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Chieftain Scarvash in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||The boss alternates between two passive abilities (switching at the start
of each of his turns)
||On Heroic mode,and cause minions and spells to cost 11 mana, instead of 2.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Chieftan Scarvish is an interesting fight that forces you to build your deck with a balance of minions and spells. His alternating Hero Power switches between locking out your minions and locking out your spells, which forces you to play out different types of cards on each alternating turn.
Weapons are completely unaffected by the Hero Power, which gives a nice advantage to classes like Paladin and Warrior which rely heavily on Weapon usage. Outside of this, the minion lock always occurs on odd numbered turns, and the spell lock always comes on even turns. To get around this you will want to build your Mana curve so that your minions cost even amounts and you have spells to play on curve on the odd numbered turns.
On Heroic mode this fight is extremely difficult since he starts the fight with two Troggs on board that grow bigger as you cast spells. An answer to this initial board is essential to get in your opening hand, with Doomsayer being one of the best options.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck