Chieftain Scarvash Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Chieftain Scarvash is the first boss in Uldaman, the second wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Chieftain Scarvash in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||The boss alternates between two passive abilities (switching at the start
of each of his turns)
||On Heroic mode,and cause minions and spells to cost 11 mana, instead of 2.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Chieftan Scarvish is an interesting fight that forces you to build your deck with a balance of minions and spells. His alternating Hero Power switches between locking out your minions and locking out your spells, which forces you to play out different types of cards on each alternating turn.
Weapons are completely unaffected by the Hero Power, which gives a nice advantage to classes like Paladin and Warrior which rely heavily on Weapon usage. Outside of this, the minion lock always occurs on odd numbered turns, and the spell lock always comes on even turns. To get around this you will want to build your Mana curve so that your minions cost even amounts and you have spells to play on curve on the odd numbered turns.
On Heroic mode this fight is extremely difficult since he starts the fight with two Troggs on board that grow bigger as you cast spells. An answer to this initial board is essential to get in your opening hand, with Doomsayer being one of the best options.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck