Chieftain Scarvash Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Chieftain Scarvash is the first boss in Uldaman, the second wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Chieftain Scarvash in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||The boss alternates between two passive abilities (switching at the start of each of his turns)||On Heroic mode, Trogg Hate Minions! and Trogg Hate Spells! cause minions and spells to cost 11 mana, instead of 2.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Chieftan Scarvish is an interesting fight that forces you to build your deck with a balance of minions and spells. His alternating Hero Power switches between locking out your minions and locking out your spells, which forces you to play out different types of cards on each alternating turn.
Weapons are completely unaffected by the Hero Power, which gives a nice advantage to classes like Paladin and Warrior which rely heavily on Weapon usage. Outside of this, the minion lock always occurs on odd numbered turns, and the spell lock always comes on even turns. To get around this you will want to build your Mana curve so that your minions cost even amounts and you have spells to play on curve on the odd numbered turns.
On Heroic mode this fight is extremely difficult since he starts the fight with two Troggs on board that grow bigger as you cast spells. An answer to this initial board is essential to get in your opening hand, with Doomsayer being one of the best options.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock