Lord Slitherspear Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Lord Slitherspear is the first boss in The Ruined City, the third wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Lord Slitherspear in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
||In Heroic mode, Lord Slitherspear only uses. Each subsequent spawns with +1/+1, as opposed to simply with +1 attack as in Normal mode.|
Strategy and Deck Building
The key to the Lord Slitherspear fight is his initial Hero Power, which auto-fires at the start of every turn and summons incrementally more powerful minions on each turn. On Normal mode, this Hero Power can be stopped by freeing Sir Finley Mrrgglton from the Taunt minion that starts the game on the field, whereas on Heroic Mode, it cannot be stopped at all.
Outside of this, the deck does not offer any particularly huge challenges, so your focus should simply be on managing the Hero Power correctly. On Normal mode, this is simply a matter of putting enough early minions, or early removal in your deck to free Finley quickly. On Heroic, the prospect is more daunting though, and you must contend with the Hero Power for the entire game. To do so, tools like Mind Control Tech, , AoEs, Sea Giant, and Freezes are all effective.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior