Lord Slitherspear Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Lord Slitherspear is the first boss in The Ruined City, the third wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Lord Slitherspear in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
||In Heroic mode, Lord Slitherspear only uses. Each subsequent spawns with +1/+1, as opposed to simply with +1 attack as in Normal mode.|
Strategy and Deck Building
The key to the Lord Slitherspear fight is his initial Hero Power, which auto-fires at the start of every turn and summons incrementally more powerful minions on each turn. On Normal mode, this Hero Power can be stopped by freeing Sir Finley Mrrgglton from the Taunt minion that starts the game on the field, whereas on Heroic Mode, it cannot be stopped at all.
Outside of this, the deck does not offer any particularly huge challenges, so your focus should simply be on managing the Hero Power correctly. On Normal mode, this is simply a matter of putting enough early minions, or early removal in your deck to free Finley quickly. On Heroic, the prospect is more daunting though, and you must contend with the Hero Power for the entire game. To do so, tools like Mind Control Tech, , AoEs, Sea Giant, and Freezes are all effective.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge