Lord Slitherspear Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Lord Slitherspear is the first boss in The Ruined City, the third wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Lord Slitherspear in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
||In Heroic mode, Lord Slitherspear only uses Getting Hungry. Each subsequent Hungry Naga spawns with +1/+1, as opposed to simply with +1 attack as in Normal mode.|
Strategy and Deck Building
The key to the Lord Slitherspear fight is his initial Hero Power, which auto-fires at the start of every turn and summons incrementally more powerful minions on each turn. On Normal mode, this Hero Power can be stopped by freeing Sir Finley Mrrgglton from the Taunt minion that starts the game on the field, whereas on Heroic Mode, it cannot be stopped at all.
Outside of this, the deck does not offer any particularly huge challenges, so your focus should simply be on managing the Hero Power correctly. On Normal mode, this is simply a matter of putting enough early minions, or early removal in your deck to free Finley quickly. On Heroic, the prospect is more daunting though, and you must contend with the Hero Power for the entire game. To do so, tools like Mind Control Tech, Big Game Hunter, AoEs, Sea Giant, and Freezes are all effective.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock