Lord Slitherspear Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Lord Slitherspear is the first boss in The Ruined City, the third wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Lord Slitherspear in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
||In Heroic mode, Lord Slitherspear only uses. Each subsequent spawns with +1/+1, as opposed to simply with +1 attack as in Normal mode.|
Strategy and Deck Building
The key to the Lord Slitherspear fight is his initial Hero Power, which auto-fires at the start of every turn and summons incrementally more powerful minions on each turn. On Normal mode, this Hero Power can be stopped by freeingfrom the Taunt minion that starts the game on the field, whereas on Heroic Mode, it cannot be stopped at all.
Outside of this, the deck does not offer any particularly huge challenges, so your focus should simply be on managing the Hero Power correctly. On Normal mode, this is simply a matter of putting enough early minions, or early removal in your deck to free Finley quickly. On Heroic, the prospect is more daunting though, and you must contend with the Hero Power for the entire game. To do so, tools like Mind Control Tech, , AoEs, , and Freezes are all effective.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck