Skelesaurus Hex Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Skelesaurus Hex is the first boss in the Hall of Explorers, the fourth and final wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Skelesaurus Hex in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Ancient Power is a 0-cost Hero Power that is on auto-cast. At the start of each turn, both players receive a random card which costs 0 Mana.||Ancient Power works identically to its Normal mode counterpart, except that it only grants this 0-cost card to Skelesaurus Hex, and not to the player.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Skelesaurus Hex plays a generally low powered Beast synergy deck. The unique twist of the fight is that the boss' Hero Power grants both you and the boss a random card for 0 Mana. Although this can cause some unfortunate losses due to bad RNG, it mostly evens out and you should be able to defeat him reasonably easily on Normal mode due to the general poor quality of his deck.
On Heroic mode, the boss is much more challenging. His Hero Power now only grants 0-cost cards to the boss, which means he will very quickly pull ahead. You will almost never be able to fight this game honestly on the board unless you get extremely lucky with the cards the boss receives, and therefore it is recommended that you use a strategy that can mostly ignore the opponent's board, like a hyper aggressive deck, Freeze Mage, or a deck with huge board clears such as Equality.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge