The Steel Sentinel Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
The Steel Sentinel is the second boss in the Hall of Explorers, the fourth and final wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat The Steel Sentinel in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Platemail Armor is a passive Hero Power that makes it so that the boss can only take 1 damage at a time. Any attacks greater than 1 damage are reduced to 1 by the Hero Power, but there is no limit to how much damage the boss can take during a single turn, provided that it comes in the form of multiple attacks.||Platemail Armor works exactly as its Normal mode counterpart, except that it also applies to The Steel Sentinel's minions.|
Strategy and Deck Building
The Steel Sentinel's Hero Power prevents you from dealing more than 1 damage at a time to the boss. Although this draws out the game somewhat, it does not have a great impact on the game. As soon as you gain control of the board, he will never be able to gain it back and you can win the game easily by clearing all of his minions and dealing a few points of damage to him on each turn. The only real challenge to winning the game on Normal mode is patience.
On Heroic mode, the fight is much more difficult since The Steel Sentinel's Hero Power now affects his minions as well. This makes the fight extremely difficult since it is now hard to gain board control as well as deal damage. The attack value of your minions is completely irrelevant, making cards that summon a lot of small tokens, such as Muster for Battle and Imp Master, very valuable. Combine this with the fact that cards like Repentance and Equality are also fantastic for clearing his minions, and Paladin becomes a natural choice for this fight.
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Pure Paladin
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player