Lady Naz'jar Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Lady Naz'jar is the first boss in The Ruined City, the third wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Lady Naz'jar in both Normal and Heroic modes.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Pearl of the Tides causes all minions on the board to be replaced with new random minions that cost (1) more Mana than the replaced minions, at the end of Lady Naz'jar's turn.||In Heroic mode, Pearl of the Tides replaces all minions on the board with new random ones, but only Lady Naz'jar's minions are replaced with higher costing ones, while yours are replaced with minions of the same cost.|
2. Strategy and Deck Building
The Lady Naz'jar fight has a unique gimmick where each turn an auto-fire Hero Power transforms each minion on the board into one that costs 1 more Mana. This is easy to turn to your advantage by playing a heavy board-control strategy and making sure that you always have more minions in play than your opponent.
Outside of this, the fight has no special tricks up its sleeve and is relatively straightforward. Normal mode is a pretty simple proposition, but if you want to tilt the odds even further in your favour you can include minions that spawn extra tokens on the board like Imp Master, Razorfen Hunter, and Dragonling Mechanic.
On Heroic mode, the Hero Power's effect is made lopsided towards Lady Naz'jar. All minions on the board are transformed, but only those on her side are increased in Mana cost. This makes the fight a lot more difficult and you will need some way to abuse the mechanic to turn the game in your favour. The token-generating minions mentioned above are still excellent, but board clears and minions like Sea Giant can also be very beneficial.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!