Archaedas Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Archaedas is the third and final boss in Uldaman, the second wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Archaedas in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||costs 1 Mana, is on auto-cast, and summons a 0/2 for both players.||On Heroic mode,summons a 0/5 statue for Archaedas, whereas your statue is still 0/2 as in Normal mode.|
Strategy and Deck Building
The Archaedas fight is structured around the statues that he summons for both players on each turn. His deck is built to take advantage of his statues with numerous buff effects, while he can also punish you for having many statues on your side of the board through, which deals damage to you for each statue in play.
To beat this fight you will need to focus heavily on board control and clear out every minion that he plays on his side of the board, including the 0 attack statues which may not seem like a threat. Buff effects and spells that can target and remove friendly minions are of great use here since you can use them to clear your side of the board of annoying statues, clearing the way for you to play more minions and reducing your exposure to Shattering Spree.
On Heroic Mode, the statues all have 5 health instead of 2, and the power of his cards that buff his statues as well ashas been increased. Outside of this, the strategy is much the same, with buffs and board clears being the most helpful things.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards