Archaedas Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Archaedas is the third and final boss in Uldaman, the second wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Archaedas in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||costs 1 Mana, is on auto-cast, and summons a 0/2 for both players.||On Heroic mode,summons a 0/5 statue for Archaedas, whereas your statue is still 0/2 as in Normal mode.|
Strategy and Deck Building
The Archaedas fight is structured around the statues that he summons for both players on each turn. His deck is built to take advantage of his statues with numerous buff effects, while he can also punish you for having many statues on your side of the board through, which deals damage to you for each statue in play.
To beat this fight you will need to focus heavily on board control and clear out every minion that he plays on his side of the board, including the 0 attack statues which may not seem like a threat. Buff effects and spells that can target and remove friendly minions are of great use here since you can use them to clear your side of the board of annoying statues, clearing the way for you to play more minions and reducing your exposure to Shattering Spree.
On Heroic Mode, the statues all have 5 health instead of 2, and the power of his cards that buff his statues as well ashas been increased. Outside of this, the strategy is much the same, with buffs and board clears being the most helpful things.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge