Zinaar Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Zinaar is the first boss of the Temple of Orsis, the first wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Zinaar in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||On Heroic mode,also grants Zinaar a mana crystal.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Zinaar's Hero Power grants you Wish Cards, which are 0 Mana spells that all carry some sort of Discover effect. He plays a very aggressive deck full of Windfury effects and other sources of damage and tries to relentlessly rush you down.
Despite this, on Normal mode he is easily defeated due to the poor quality of many of his minions like Dust Devil. Any straightforward value-based deck should serve you fine, but if you find yourself struggling, you can tech in more small removal spells, healing, and Taunt minions.
On Heroic mode, his Hero Power is upgraded to grant him an extra Mana Crystal on every turn, which gives him a huge advantage. On top of this the quality of minions in his deck has increased significantly. To combat this, you will need to find some way to gain a significant advantage from the Wish Cards he grants you. Flamewaker is an excellent choice for doing this, since it can easily clear a large board if you hoard up several 0-Mana Spells to unleash in one turn.
Alternatively, you can try to out-tempo him using a Zoo style deck with efficient Deathrattle minions and buff cards. Voidcaller is an excellent minion to regain the lost tempo from his extra Mana, since you can rush out a huge minion like Doomguard or Mal'Ganis in order to keep pace with his bigger creatures.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior