Zinaar Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
Zinaar is the first boss of the Temple of Orsis, the first wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Zinaar in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||On Heroic mode,also grants Zinaar a mana crystal.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Zinaar's Hero Power grants you Wish Cards, which are 0 Mana spells that all carry some sort of Discover effect. He plays a very aggressive deck full of Windfury effects and other sources of damage and tries to relentlessly rush you down.
Despite this, on Normal mode he is easily defeated due to the poor quality of many of his minions like Dust Devil. Any straightforward value-based deck should serve you fine, but if you find yourself struggling, you can tech in more small removal spells, healing, and Taunt minions.
On Heroic mode, his Hero Power is upgraded to grant him an extra Mana Crystal on every turn, which gives him a huge advantage. On top of this the quality of minions in his deck has increased significantly. To combat this, you will need to find some way to gain a significant advantage from the Wish Cards he grants you. Flamewaker is an excellent choice for doing this, since it can easily clear a large board if you hoard up several 0-Mana Spells to unleash in one turn.
Alternatively, you can try to out-tempo him using a Zoo style deck with efficient Deathrattle minions and buff cards. Voidcaller is an excellent minion to regain the lost tempo from his extra Mana, since you can rush out a huge minion like Doomguard or Mal'Ganis in order to keep pace with his bigger creatures.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck