Warrior Dragonflight Leveling Guide from 1 to 70
Table of Contents
- 1. Leveling in Dragonflight
- 2. Best Leveling Spec for Warriors in Dragonflight
- 3. Ability Unlocks for Warrior Leveling in Dragonflight
- 4. Best Heirloom Items for Warrior Leveling in Shadowlands
- 5. Changelog
Leveling in Dragonflight
Welcome to our Warrior leveling guide. Here you will find all you need to know to level up your Warrior efficiently. In addition, you may wish to check out our general Leveling guide, complete with detailed information on XP, mounts, addons, consumables, tips, and more. We encourage to read it to increase your leveling speed even more.
Leveling up as a Warrior is fairly simple and straight forward: Charge in and hit things, though Warriors also have the benefit of being able to switch to a Tank specialization in order to join Dungeon groups much faster. When it comes to actual questing, Warriors have plenty of tools to keep themselves healthy and deal a lot of damage both in AoE and single-target situations.
Best Leveling Spec for Warriors in Dragonflight
When choosing which Spec to level as you first have to think if you wish to level as a Tank or as a DPS. All 3 Warrior Specs are capable of fast questing and will not hinder your leveling process. If you decide to level either as Fury or Arms then it is worth keeping in mind that if you are having trouble getting into a Dungeon group as DPS just swap over to Protection and you will most likely find a group faster.
Fury and Arms are both solid in solo content and can deal out a lot of damage with their various abilities.They both also have plenty of sustain to get through their enemies without having to slow down. Choosing which one to level as will come down to which playstyle you enjoy most.Below you can find the guides for both to make your decision easier!
While Protection Warrior does less damage than Fury and Arms they do have their own strengths. One of the best examples is that you can pull a lot of enemies together and still survive thanks to all the various defensive abilities they have. In addition to the survivability we also have plenty of offensive tools to deal with any amount of enemies swiftly making questing a breeze.
Ability Unlocks for Warrior Leveling in Dragonflight
- At Level 1, you start with Slam, your primary Rage spender.
- At Level 2, you unlock Charge. This will help you close the gap between you and your enemy and generate Rage.
- At Level 3, you unlock Shield Slam, a single target damage dealer, which should be used on cooldown until picking a specialization at level 10.
- At Level 4, you unlock Hamstring. Slow down a single enemy helping to put some distance between you.
- At Level 5, you unlock Victory Rush. Allows you to heal yourself after defeating a enemy. This will help you to keep healthy during leveling.
- At Level 6, you unlock Shield Block, a defensive ability that blocks incoming physical attacks.
- At Level 6, you also unlock Execute via a Quest called "A Warrior's End". It is a high damage combat finisher, normally usable when the target is below 20% health.
- At Level 7, you unlock Pummel, which interrupts enemy spellcasting and prevents them from casting again for a short time.
- At Level 8, you also unlock Taunt, a threat tool which forces the enemy to focus and attack you.
- At Level 9, you unlock Whirlwind, an AoE Rage spender which that hits up to 5 enemies.
- At Level 10, you unlock Heroic Throw, a weak ranged attack, mainly used to pull enemies from afar.
- At Level 10, you also unlock Battle Shout, a very important group buff which increases attack power.
- At Level 11, you unlock Victory Rush, increasing its healing.
- Further spells and abilities are unlocked through talents within your chosen specialization.
Best Heirloom Items for Warrior Leveling in Shadowlands
Heirlooms will help make Leveling a even smoother experience. When looking to buy them you should keep in mind to get the ones that provide you Haste. Haste will lower the cooldown of most of your abilities and make the whole process a lot smoother. To get more information about Heirlooms and where to actually obtain them from you can take a look at the guide below!
- 06 Nov. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.2
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7
- 10 Jul. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.5.
- 01 May 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)
- Marksmanship Hunter PvE
- Heirlooms Overview
- Restoration Druid Leveling
- Mistweaver Monk PvE
- Balance Druid PvE