Preservation Evoker Dragonflight Leveling Guide From 58 to 70 (Dragonflight 10.0.2)
In most cases, you will want to prioritize item level as you are going through the leveling process. This means selecting whatever has the highest item level. There is one exception to this rule and that is when you have a ring or neck with only 1 secondary stat instead of having 2. In these rare cases, selecting the item with the lower item level is acceptable.
Level by Level Rotation and Talents
Move the slider below to make the guide update to your level!
Talents to Level Up as an Preservation
This is the recommended talent build: BwbB6EDwhhAo00XNuAmqL/o00CBEgkIIJhgWSSSSCAAAAAABkQIJBJJJECJB
Rotation to Level Up as a Preservation Evoker
Preservation Evokers have most of their core abilities available to them once they begin leveling.
- Use Deep Breath on cooldown for large AoE damage.
- Use Fire Breath on cooldown.
- Use Disintegrate whenever you have the Essence for it.
- Cast Living Flame when you have no Essence and Fire Breath is on cooldown.
Once you complete the starting zone for Evoker, you will be able to queue for dungeons. If you are interesting in an in-depth rotation breakdown you can check out our rotation page. Otherwise, we have a short summary on how to use some of the healing spells available to Preservation Evoker:
- Cast Emerald Blossom to heal and spend Essence.
- Use Reversion on cooldown.
- Cast Verdant Embrace for a quick single-target heal.
- Use Spiritbloom to heal single-target damage.
- Cast Dream Breath to heal your party as long as they are within the radius.
- Cast Rewind during massive party-wide damage.
- Use Stasis to store healing and recast it whenever your party takes large damage.
- Use your DPS rotation (detailed above) if no healing is required.
Summary of Unlocked Abilities for Preservation Evoker
To prevent cluttering the guide with a lot of the same information, we recommend you take a look at our dedicated spell page which will provide you with more in-depth information on Preservation Evoker spells.
Preservation Evoker War Mode Talents for Leveling
Here you will find information on the best PvP talents for both leveling and doing solo / small group PvE content.
Preservation Evoker PvP Talents for Leveling
- Dream Projection is a powerful cooldown that will place a large HoT on yourself and allies.
- Unburdened Flight is useful for kiting enemies and running away to prevent being staggered.
- Swoop Up can be useful in moving you and one of your party members around.
Preservation Evoker PvP talents do not provide much benefit to speed up the leveling process. Their sole use is for utility purposes and overall these talents will not greatly improve or hinder your leveling speed.
Best Heirloom Items for Preservation Evoker Leveling
When making the decision of which heirlooms to purchase or use, you will want to target items that offer Crit or Haste. Both those stats provide significant DPS increases and make Healing on Preservation Evoker feel a lot better.
You should equip new quest rewards when their item level starts beating out your previous set of gear.
There are several consumable items that can be purchased that will help you with your leveling speed.
- Gunshoes are a mandatory item for leveling. They provide an extremely large movement speed increase. It is a bonus comparable to what you get when flying. It is highly recommended you stock up on these items when leveling in Dragonflight.
- Goblin Glider Kit can be a life-saver when jumping off large cliffs or when you want to cover a long distance.
The Gunshoes will not let you stop moving as long as they are active. Using this macro twice will click the buff off and allow you to stop.
- /use Gunshoes
- /cancelaura Gunshoes
- 15 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Dragonflight 10.0.2 Pre-Patch Hotfixes: November 23rd
- Dragonflight Class Tuning: November 29th
- Wrath Classic Class Vs. Spec Balance, Featuring Retribution Paladins
- All World of Warcraft Expansion Durations: WoW Turns 18, Shadowlands Turns 2
- Dragonflight Pre-Patch Mythic+ DPS, Tank and Healer Log Rankings, Week 4: Class Tuning and Evokers
- Official Dragonflight Expansion Patch Notes
- Official Dragonflight Survival Guide