Brawler's Guild Guide (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Joining the Brawler's Guild
- 2. Locations
- 3. Rewards
- +4. The Fights
- 5. Brawler's Gold
- 6. Rumble Fights
- 7. Shirts
- 8. Spectating the Fights with Far-Sight Totems in Orgrimmar
- 9. Achievements
- 10. Conclusion
- 11. ChangeLog
The Brawler's Guild is a faction that will test your solo skills against 28 opponents (+ potentially 4 mystery bosses), which you will have to defeat in a predefined order. There are also 7 group bosses that you can defeat with the people currently in the area. Our goal with this guide is to give you all the information you need in order to defeat all these opponents and to earn all the achievements and rewards.
To help you get started, we made a short introductory video that explains the basics.
1. Joining the Brawler's Guild
In order the join the Brawler's Guild, you will need a Blood-Soaked Invitation, which you can get from multiple sources.
- your Class Hall: occasionally, there will be a mission with a reward of the Blood-Soaked Invitation.
- Shield's Rest island (Stormheim): the elite Vrykul found here have a chance to drop the invitation.
- Emissary caches: the Blood-Soaked Invitations also have a chance to drop from Emissary caches.
- Black Market Auction House: invitations sometimes appear on the Black Market Auction House.
- Brawler's Pass (Alliance / Horde): this item is a reward given to players who defeat 12 Brawler's Guild opponents, and it can be traded.
There is one Brawler's Guild location per faction and per realm.
- The Alliance arena is located within the Deeprun Tram in Stormwind City (see at 01:23 in the above video).
- The Horde arena is located in the north-eastern building of the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar (see at 00:39 in the above video).
As you can see in the video, both Brawler's Guild locations are instanced (i.e., you need to enter a portal to access it). We currently do not know whether there can be multiple instances of each location, as there are never enough players to warrant it on the PTR.
At each Brawler's Guild location, there is only one combat ring (for which players queue). This means that, at peak hours, you may have to queue for a long time before being able to play.
Every time you win a fight, you will be given around 10 and a Brawler's Purse, which contains a junk quality item that you can sell for approximately 30 , as well as 100-150 Brawler's Gold (which we explain how to use in a section below).
|Tylarr Gronnden||Pet||Rank ?||475|
|Ring + Teleport||Rank 4||1,900|
|Brawler's Razor Claws||Heirloom Fist Weapon||Rank 8||950|
|Brawler's Burly Basilisk||Epic Mount||Rank 8||3,800|
4. The Fights
As we said in the introduction, you will have to defeat a total of 28 opponents. To start a fight, simply talk to one of the NPCs in the corner of the arena and ask to queue for a fight. While waiting for your turn, you can watch other players fight, but will not be to interact with their fight in any meaningful way. When your turn will come, you will be teleported inside the arena and, after a few seconds, your opponent will appear.
To help you save money on potions, the Brawler's Guild quartermaster of your faction will sell you potions equivalent to the usual level 110 potions: Brawler's Healing Potion (1 90 ) and, Brawler's Potion of Prolonged Power (14 and 25 ).
4.1. Ranks 1 to 7
You will fight them in a predefined order of increasing difficulty. Each time you defeat the four opponents of a group, you increase your Brawler's Guild rank and unlock the next group of opponents. Some ranks grant you new rewards or achievements when you reach them.
Technically, a Brawler's Guild rank is like a reputation that has goes from 0 to 1000. It will appear in the reputation window of your character pane. Every time you win a fight, you increase your reputation by 250, which means that after 4 fights, you reach a new reputation level (or rank).
Gear is not scaled down when entering a Brawler's Guild fight, which means that fights get easier as your gear gets better.
The opponents are listed below.
|Oso||Grandpa Grumplefloot||Ooliss||Warhammer Council|
|Dippy||Bill the Janitor||Sanoriak||Master Paku|
|Doomflipper||Blat||Shadowmaster Aameen||Johnny Awesome|
|Thwack U||Razorgrin||Leper Gnome Quintet||Blackmange|
|Nibbleh||Serpent of Old||Epicus Maximus||Ray D. Tear|
4.2. Challenge Cards
Each Brawler's Guild boss has a corresponding Challenge Card, which unlocks after you defeat that boss for the first time. It can be bought for 3 from Card Trader Leila (Alliance) or Card Trader Ami (Horde).
4.3. Mystery Bosses
4 Challenge Cards that were added with Patch 7.1.5 do not correspond to any of the 28 bosses we presented above. These are:
- Challenge Card: Beat Box;
- Challenge Card: Ash'katzuum;
- Challenge Card: Strange Thing;
- Challenge Card: A Seagull.
They have the same icons as Challenge Cards that were obtained out in the world (by questing, exploring, or killing specific NPCs) in previous seasons. We will update this section when/if we find more information.
5. Brawler's Gold
Brawler's Gold is a new currency that has been added to the Brawler's Guild in Patch 7.1.5. This currency is used to purchase rumble cards (for the rumble bosses) and interesting buffs.
You can collect Brawler's Gold in onw of two ways:
- by watching other players in the Brawler's Guild Arena: if you are in the Arena when another player defeats a boss, you will be awarded with 1 Brawler's Gold;
- by defeating a Brawler's Guild boss: a Brawler's Purse is awarded every time and it contains anywhere from 100-150 Brawler's Gold.
|100||For the next 30 minutes, you can try to guess the winner of each upcoming brawl (player or NPC). Getting 10 consecutive correct answers will reward you with the Educated Guesser achievement.|
|100||This lets you queue for random brawls (where you fight a random Brawler's Guild enemy) for 30 minutes, which allows you to obtain the I Am Thrall's Complete Lack Of Surprise achievement.|
|250||This lets you respawn inside the Brawler's Guild for the next 30 minutes (saving time running back from the regular graveyard).|
|500||This creates an item that dispenses free potions to other Brawler's Guild player.|
|Rumble Cards||500||Each Rumble Card allows you to spawn a specific boss that will pull everyone in queue to the Arena.|
|1,000||This gives everyone in the area free drinks at the bar for 2 minutes.|
|VIP Room Rental Form (A)||1,000||This grants everyone access to the "VIP room" for 10 minutes, an area normally only accessible to players who have reached the highest Brawler's Guild rank (and which serves no practical purpose, other than being able to see the fights from higher up).|
|Zeppelin Rental Form (H)||1,000||This grants everyone free Zeppelin rides over the arena for 10 minutes. This is normally reserved for players who have reached the highest Brawler's Guild rank (and which serves no practical purpose, other than being able to see the fights from higher up).|
6. Rumble Fights
Rumble bosses are bosses that all players in the current Brawler's Guild queue will fight together, when the boss is summoned. To summon a rumble boss, a player must purchase and use a rumble card (costing 500 Brawler's Gold). Here are the current rumble cards.
- Rumble Card: Grief Warden
- Rumble Card: Penguin Stampede
- Rumble Card: Battle of the Brew
- Rumble Card: Senya
- Rumble Card: Stranglethorn Streak
- Rumble Card: Mindbreaker Gzzaj
- Rumble Card: Mazhareen
Shirts that had been unlocked in previous seasons can still be purchased from Quackenbush (Alliance) and Paul North (Horde). You can be used for transmogrification and you can see what they look like on this (news from Wowhead). Below is a list of all the shirts.
- Floot-Tooter's Tunic
- Undisputed Champion's Shirt
- Sharkskin Tunic
- Ooze-Soaked Shirt
- Tuxedo-Like Shirt
- Brucehide Jersey
- Last Season's Shirt
- Paper Shirt
- Gorgeous Blouse
- Sightless Mantle
- The Boomshirt
- Digmaster's Bodysleeve
- Wraps of the Blood-Soaked Brawler
8. Spectating the Fights with Far-Sight Totems in Orgrimmar
Following complaints from players that Horde fights were hard to follow (due to the arena being at the same level as the surrounding), Far-Sight Totems have been added around the Horde arena.
Clicking these totems will give you a much better viewpoint on the fights.
The following achievements can be earned by joining the Brawler's Guild:
- The First Rule of Brawler's Guild (Alliance);
- The First Rule of Brawler's Guild (Horde);
- You Are Not Your $#*@! Legplates (Alliance);
- You Are Not Your $#*@! Legplates (Horde);
- The Second Rule of Brawler's Guild (Alliance);
- The Second Rule of Brawler's Guild (Horde);
- King of the Guild (Alliance);
- King of the Guild (Horde);
- You Are Not The Contents Of Your Wallet;
- Educated Guesser;
- I Am Thrall's Complete Lack Of Surprise;
- Rumble Club;
Several of the achievements will be earned as you progress through the ranks:
- The First Rule of Brawler's Guild (Alliance) or The First Rule of Brawler's Guild (Horde);
- You Are Not Your $#*@! Legplates (Alliance) or You Are Not Your $#*@! Legplates (Horde);
- The Second Rule of Brawler's Guild (Alliance) or The Second Rule of Brawler's Guild (Horde);
- King of the Guild (Alliance) or King of the Guild (Horde).
You Are Not The Contents Of Your Wallet requires you to obtain 20,000 .
Educated Guesser requires that you correctly guess the winner of the next brawl 10 consecutive times. You will need the High Roller's Contract or High Roller's Contract (H) (purchased with Brawler's Gold) to attempt this.
I Am Thrall's Complete Lack Of Surprise requires you to defeat 10 bosses using the random brawl mode. You can purchase a Bag of Chipped Dice (A) from Ulaani or a Bag of Chipped Dice (H) from Tiana Nevermorn for 100 Brawler's Gold, which will enable to you to queue for random brawls for 30 minutes. Note that using the item places a buff on a brawler guard, so in the 30 minutes that the buff is active, other players can also queue for random brawls.
Rumble Club requires you to defeat all rumbles bosses in the Brawler's Guild.
If you have read us this far, we would like to thank you for the time you spent on the site and we hope that the guide brought you all the information you needed.
11. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 11 Jan. 2017: Removed a mention that stated that you do not need a new invitation to join the Brawler's Guild if you had already joined during the previous seasons, as this is not the case.
- 05 Jan. 2017: Ranks 6 and 7 added.
- 04 Jan. 2017: Rank 5 added.
- 04 Jan. 2017: Ranks 3 and 4 added.
- 29 Dec. 2016: Updated for Season 3. First 2 ranks added.
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords. A few fights are still missing.
- New Official Esports Vid Series: Gladiator's Summit
- This Week in WoW: Aug 22
- Blue Tweets Round-up: Aug 21
- Patch 7.3: Crafted Items Clarifications
- FinalBossTV Episode 152: Legion Brewmaster Monks
- Muddymonk Unlocked All Mage Tower Artifact Appearances
- Patch 7.3.5: Argus the Unmaker Boss Preview
- Patch 7.3 - Reputation Guides
- critique my logs pls
- Unholy Death Knight 7.2.5
- 7.3 PTR Frost - Rejoice!
- Gear Problem
- From 1 to 100, how long ?
- Help Arms DPS
- Frost Procs - Why?
- Enhancement Shaman 7.2.5
- Mag's bracers
- Unholy Death Knight 7.2.5
- Fury DPS help
- Beast Mastery Hunter 7.2.5
- Help Arms DPS
- Problem with my Dps
- Guides - Easy Modes
- Glacial Spike or Thermal Void