Devastation Evoker Dragonflight Leveling Guide From 58 to 70 (Dragonflight 10.0.2)
In most cases, you will want to prioritize item level as you are going through the leveling process. This means selecting whatever has the highest item level. There is one exception to this rule and that is when you have a ring or neck with only 1 secondary stat instead of having 2. In these rare cases, selecting the item with the lower item level is acceptable.
Level by Level Rotation and Talents
Move the slider below to make the guide update to your level!
Talents to Level Up as an Devastation
This is the recommended talent build's starting point: BsbBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAgCSiIJASSSLJRTAkIhkQQSiEBJJ
Your basic rotation whilst leveling will be as follows:
Use Deep Breath if fighting more than 1 target.
When you reach level 60, learn Renewing Blaze. This is an additional healing spell which heals you for the damage you take whilst this spell is active.
When you reach level 64, learn Zephyr. You now have an additional cooldown. This reduces AoE damage taken and increases movement speed.
When you reach level 65, learn Font of Magic. Your empowered spells can now go up to level 4!
Best Heirloom Items for Devastation Evoker Leveling
When making the decision of which heirlooms to purchase or use, you will want to target items that offer Critical Strike or Mastery. Both those stats provide significant DPS increases for Devastation Evokers better.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 18 Nov. 2022: Simplified page and removed list of talents to select as you level.
- 15 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- The True Endboss of Dragonflight Is... Trees?
- All Dragonscale Expedition Flag Locations for Easy 5,000 Reputation
- Doubleagent Has Just Reached Level 66
- Join Us on Twitch for Episode 2 of the Icy Veins Podcast
- BtWQuests Addon for Dragonflight
- How to Get the Secret Scrappy Worldsnail Mount in Dragonflight
- Darkmoon Profession Quests Now Available on Live Servers
- Alchemy Experimentation Reportedly Re-Enabled