Survival Hunter Dragonflight Leveling Guide From 1 to 70 (Dragonflight 10.1)
On this page, you will find our Level by Level Survival Hunter leveling guide for Dragonflight Make sure to use the slider to make the guide adapt to your level. For more general leveling information, please refer to our Hunter leveling guide.
When leveling up, you should always choose the piece of loot with the highest item level. The only exception to this rule is if you have a Ring or Necklace with a slightly lower item level, but 2 secondary stats on it instead of 1.
Level by Level Rotation and Talents
Move the slider below to make the guide update to your level!
Best Leveling Talents for Survival Hunter
You unlock the Talent Trees at Level 10. Below is the recommended Leveling path when starting from Level 60. It should also be the tree you work towards as you level from 10-60.
Best Leveling Rotation for Survival Hunter
- On AoE, Use Fury of the Eagle on cooldown.
- On AoE, Use Butchery on cooldown.
- Use Explosive Shot on cooldown.
- Use Kill Shot on cooldown.
- Use Wildfire Bomb on cooldown.
- Spam Mongoose Bite.
- Spam Raptor Strike.
- Spam Arcane Shot.
- Use Steady Shot as a filler.
Best Leveling Pet for Survival Hunter
All pets do the same damage, but they vary in their utility and special abilities. For Leveling, the best pet is any Ferocity-type pet, as they heal themselves whenever they do damage, allowing you to make larger pulls and rely on Beast Cleave to keep your pet topped up.
Ferocity pets also come with Primal Rage which is a Bloodlust effect. This should be used as often as possible when you are fighting for over thirty seconds.
You can find a list of all the Pets and the abilities they bring on our Spell Summary Page.
Level 70: Congratulations!
Congratulations on reaching Level 70! Now that you have hit Level 70, we recommend looking at our Easy mode page and Talents section to learn how to play at max level.
- 01 May 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 24 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- Dragonflight 10.1 Class Tuning: June 6th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 1st
- Treasure Goblin Sets Portal Trap and Sends Players Away
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon Drops Item Level 421 Loot on the 10.1.5 PTR
- New Headless Horseman Candy Bucket in Patch 10.1.5
- Kalimdor Cup Scheduled for August 15th
- A Video Overview of the June Trading Post Items