Guardian Druid Dragonflight Leveling Guide From 1 to 70 (Dragonflight 10.0.7)
On this page, you will find our Level by Level Guardian Druid leveling guide for Dragonflight Make sure to use the slider to make the guide adapt to your level. For more general leveling information, please refer to our Druid leveling guide.
The best gearing while levelling is quick and easy upgrades with the highest item level possible, stats are not relevant and the gear will be swiftly replaced as you go through the levels, so try not to go too out of your way for a single piece of gear while levelling.
Level by Level Rotation and Talents
Move the slider below to make the guide update to your level!
Talents to Level Up as a Guardian Druid
You are first able to choose talents at level 10. Choosing Guardian automatically grants you the Thrash ability.
Below is a list of high-impact talents that are extremely valuable while levelling, the earliest level at which you can talent into them, and their effect. You can also opt to take certain talents at later levels if there are things that you are more interested in acquiring earlier. That is the fun part of talent trees! There is also an example tree to preview with all the talents mentioned.
- Level 13 — Survival Instincts — reduces your damage taken by 50% for 6 seconds.
- Level 17 — Berserk — your main damage-increasing cooldown. Reduces the cooldown of Thrash, Mangle and Growl by 100%.
- Level 18 — Ironfur — your active mitigation spell, increasing your armor which will reduce Physical damage taken.
- Level 26 — Skull Bash — charge to a mob and instantly interrupt their spell casting. Can also be used as a handy charge if you ever get knocked back.
- Level 30 — Feline Swiftness — increases your movement speed by 15%, great for faster levelling.
- Level 31 — After the Wildfire — every 200 rage you spend will heal you and others around you. This is a huge boost to the sustain of you and your group members.
- Level 37 — Tooth and Claw — this causes auto attacks to have a chance to empower your next Maul cost no rage, deal 40% increased damage and reduce the damage the target deals to you.
- Level 39 — Fury of Nature — boosts your Arcane damage by 20%. Primarily for more Moonfire damage.
- Level 55 — Galactic Guardian — your damage has a 5% chance to proc a Moonfire on the mob and empower your next Moonfire cast by 300%. This is a huge damage boost and will be game-changing once acquired.
- Level 57 — Twin Moonfire — this increases Moonfire damage and causes it to hit a second target nearby.
- Level 58 — Heart of the Wild — increases the effectiveness of your non-bear spells by 30%. This means 30% more Moonfire damage while active as it is considered a balance spell.
- Level 59 — Rage of the Sleeper — Reduces the damage you take by 25%, increases the damage you deal by 15%, grants you 25% leech, and reflects damage back at attackers.
- Level 61 — Circle of Life and Death causes your damage over time effects to deal their damage faster. Another large damage increase increasing Moonfire and Thrash tick speed by 25%.
- Level 63 — Elune's Favored — increases Arcane damage done by a further 10% and you now heal for 30% of Arcane damage done. This is a massive increase for self-sustain.
- Level 65 — Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc — transforms your Berserk into a superior ability, lasting longer and granting you an extra 30% health while active.
- Level 67 — Ursoc's Guidance — reduces the cooldown on your Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc based on Rage spent. Good for getting those strong cooldowns up more frequently.
Rotation to Level Up as a Guardian Druid
Due to Guardian being unlocked as a talent specialization at Level 10, you should make use of the abilities provided to you in the intro quests until you are presented with the option.
- Buff yourself with Mark of the Wild.
- Enter Bear Form.
- Maintain Moonfire on the target.
- Use Barkskin on cooldown.
- Use Berserk on cooldown, ideally against multiple enemies.
- Cast Thrash on cooldown.
- Cast Mangle on cooldown on 4 targets or fewer.
- Fill downtime with Swipe.
- Spend Rage offensively against a single target with Maul.
- Spend Rage defensively with Ironfur.
- Use Frenzied Regeneration if your health gets below 50%.
- Make sure to always be in Bear Form while in combat.
Guardian Druid War Mode Talents for Leveling
In this section we will highlight the most useful War Mode PvP talents to speed up your levelling process.
- Sharpened Claws — Maul increases the damage done by your Swipe and your Thrash by 25% for 6 seconds, this is a very significant damage increase while levelling as you can often maintain near 100% uptime.
- Overrun — Charge to an enemy, stunning them for 3 seconds and knocking back their allies within 15 yards. Just another charge adding more mobility to your toolkit allowing you to speed up levelling even more.
- Emerald Slumber — Causes you to enter a deep slumber for 8 seconds. While sleeping all other cooldowns recover 400% faster. This is great as it massively reduces the cooldown of every ability. Try to use it when not getting attacked as damage will break the slumber effect.
Congratulations on reaching Level 70! Now that you have hit Level 70, we recommend looking at our Easy mode page and Talents section to learn how to play at max level.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1