Evoker Dragonflight Leveling Guide From 1 to 60
Table of Contents
- 1. Leveling 58-60 as an Evoker in Dragonflight
- 2. Best Leveling Spec for Evoker in Dragonflight
- 3. Ability Unlocks for Evoker Leveling in Dragonflight
- 4. Changelog
Leveling 58-60 as an Evoker in Dragonflight
Welcome to our Evoker leveling guide. Here you will find all you need to know to level up your Evoker efficiently. In addition, you may wish to check out our general Leveling guide, complete with detailed information on XP, mounts, addons, consumables, tips, and more. We encourage to read it to increase your leveling speed even more.
Evokers are mid-range casters with two different specs. Devastation is the ranged damage dealing spec that excels at dealing damage to enemies at higher health. Devastation has a maximum casting range of 25 yards. Preservation is the Healer spec for Evokers; they can use Bronze magic to rewind damage taken and Green magic to restore health directly. Preservation has a maximum casting range of 30 yards.
Best Leveling Spec for Evoker in Dragonflight
Both specs have their benefits and is entirely down to personal preference.
Devastation will be faster in open-world content due to having the ability to deal more damage than Preservation. However, if you pull too many enemies without a tank present you may find yourself having to run away. Utilizing Hover is essential when this happens as you can cast whilst moving when this buff is active.
Devastation also has access to Eternity Surge, which deals very high damage to a specified amount of enemies within 12 yards of your target. In most scenarios whilst leveling this can be enough to kill enemies in one hit or at the very least get them very low leading to some very quick kill times and questing.
For a full breakdown of Devastation leveling abilities, please visit the Devastation leveling guide below.
If healing is more your style then Preservation is for you and can be faster than leveling as Devastation if you prefer to level in Dungeons rather than questing.
Preservation can still be faster to level with if you level with a group of players and you focus entirely on keeping them alive whilst they pull the entire questing area of enemies and finish quests in one round of combat.
For a full breakdown of Preservation leveling abilities, please visit the Preservation leveling guide below.
Ability Unlocks for Evoker Leveling in Dragonflight
- At Level 59, Return is available for Evokers. This allows you to resurrect a dead friendly player outside of combat.
- At Level 59, Preservation Evokers learn Mass Return which allows you to resurrect all dead friendly players in your party or raid outside of combat.
- At Level 59, Preservation Evokers learn Expunge which allows them to remove Magic and Poison effects from friendly players.
- At Level 59, Preservation Evokers learn Temporal Compression which reduces the cast time of their Empowered spells by 5% for each cast of a Bronze spell. This 5% bonus stacks up to 4 times.
- At Level 60, Preservation Evokers learn Stasis which is a 1.5-minute cooldown ability. Stasis causes their next 3 helpful abilities to be duplicated and stored in Stasis. After 30 seconds (or when Stasis is activated) all of the stored abilities are triggered.
- At Level 60, Blessing of the Bronze is available for Evokers. This buff reduces the cooldown of mobility spells by 15%.
- At Level 60, Fury of the Aspects is available for Evokers. This is a Bloodlust-style effect; when used all players in the party or raid will have their Haste increased by 30% for 40 seconds. This applies a 10-minute long debuff to all players affected.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 15 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Launch Week
- Underlight Angler Useful Tips and Macros
- Comprehensive Dragonflight Level 60 to 70 Guide
- Druid "Raid Boss" Invades Durotar
- Everything Going Away in 24 Hours
- Important Dragonflight Leveling Tips and Reminders
- Player Goes to Extreme Lengths to Thank Another for Mount Group
- Final WoW Covenant Popularity Chart
- Mythic+ DPS Tier List
- Renown in Dragonflight
- Shadowlands Profession Changes
- Protection Paladin