Fury Warrior Dragonflight Leveling Guide From 1 to 70 (Dragonflight 10.1)
On this page, you will find our Level by Level Fury Warrior leveling guide for Dragonflight Make sure to use the slider to make the guide adapt to your level. For more general leveling information, please refer to our Warrior leveling guide.
When leveling up, you should always choose the piece of loot with the highest item level. The only exception to this rule is if you have a Ring or Necklace with a slightly lower item level, but 2 secondary stats on it instead of 1.
Level by Level Rotation and Talents
Move the slider below to make the guide update to your level!
Fury Warrior Talents while leveling
Talents are something that will give you options to optimize your character and change how some of the abilities work.
Your first talent point unlocks at Level 10.
Your talent set up should be as follows:
Rotation/Ability Priority to Level Up as a Fury Warrior
Starting at Level 1, you only have one active ability: Slam.
- Cast Charge to initiate combat whenever possible.
- Victory Rush for free damage and healing after killing an enemy.
- Cast Shield Slam to deal damage.
- Cast Whirlwind when there are multiple targets present in order to maintain the cleaving buff.
- Cast Recklessness to quickly burst down strong targets or groups of mobs.
- Cast Odyn's Fury for high burst single or multitarget damage.
- Cast Rampage against high health targets for massive damage and to trigger Enrage.
- Cast Execute whenever possible.
- Cast Bloodthirst to deal damage, generate Rage, and trigger Enrage.
- Use Raging Blow to generate rage and damage enemies.
- Use Whirlwind against multiple targets.
Summary of Unlocked Abilities for Fury Warriors
You unlock your first ability of interest at Level 1.
- At Level 1, you start with Slam, your primary Rage spender.
- At Level 2, you unlock Charge. This will help you close the gap between you and your enemy and generate Rage.
- At Level 3, you unlock Shield Slam, a single target damage dealer, which should be used on cooldown until picking a specialization at level 10.
- At Level 4, you unlock Hamstring. Slow down a single enemy helping to put some distance between you.
- At Level 5, you unlock Victory Rush. Allows you to heal yourself after defeating a enemy. This will help you to keep healthy during leveling.
- At Level 6, you unlock Shield Block, a defensive ability that blocks incoming physical attacks.
- At Level 6, you also unlock Execute via a Quest called "A Warrior's End". It is a high damage combat finisher, normally usable when the target is below 20% health.
- At Level 7, you unlock Pummel, which interrupts enemy spellcasting and prevents them from casting again for a short time.
- At Level 8, you also unlock Taunt, a threat tool which forces the enemy to focus and attack you.
- At Level 9, you unlock Whirlwind, an AoE Rage spender which that hits up to 5 enemies.
- At Level 10, you unlock Heroic Throw, a weak ranged attack, mainly used to pull enemies from afar.
- At Level 10, you also unlock Battle Shout, a very important group buff which increases attack power.
- At Level 11, you unlock Victory Rush (Rank 2), increasing its healing.
- At Level 14, you unlock Titan's Grip, allowing two-handed weapons to be dual wielded.
- Further spells and abilities are unlocked through talents.
War Mode Talents to Level Up as a Fury Warrior
The following PvP talents are recommended for leveling and doing solo / small group PvE content. You may find that different PvP talents work better for you depending on your playstyle. Experimentation is encouraged!
Fury Warrior PvP Talents
- Barbarian improves mobility and reduces downtime. It is also great for leaping around otherwise unpassable terrain.
- Enduring Rage helps maintain the damage and movement speed buff from Enrage.
- Bloodrage grants on-demand Rage for easy use of Rampage, as well as clearing impairments that would otherwise slow you down. Warbringer or Battle Trance are fine passive alternatives.
Congratulations on reaching Level 70! Now that you have hit Level 70 we recommend you look at our Easy mode page and Talents section to learn how to play at max level.
- 01 May 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.
- 04 Apr. 2023: Swap to new by-level talent calculator format.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- Upgrade Ranks Added for Mythic Gear in Patch 10.1.5
- Twitch Revises Branded Content Guidelines After Backlash
- Welcome Back Gear Gift for Unplayed Characters in 10.1.5
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 6th
- Mythic+ Now Has Extra Affixes (Bug)
- Dragonflight 10.1.5 PTR Notes: June 6th
- Blizzard on Catalyst Quest Becoming Available Earlier Than Expected
- Mythic+ Dungeons Re-Enabled on Live Servers