Fury Warrior PvP Guide in Battle for Azeroth (Shadowlands 9.0.2)
This guide will walk you through everything you need to know to play in a PvP environment. The guide will cover everything from talent choices, PvP talents, gameplay and rotation, and useful racial bonuses. It is most applicable to Arena content, but most talents and racial bonuses will work in Rated Battlegrounds and skirmishes.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Warrior PvP guide.
Fury Warriors in the Current Meta
Fury Warriors are a very unique melee specialization. They lack crowd control and have very little utility. However, they have very strong single-target cooldowns. What makes them scary is how quickly they can deal damage and how short their cooldowns are. Combine their strong damage and short cooldowns with a class with crowd control and they are unstoppable.
Strengths of Fury Warriors
- Very high burst damage
- Easy to swap targets
- Good mobility
Weaknesses of Fury Warriors
- Damage can be unpredictable
- Very little cleave damage
- Few defensive cooldowns
Content of the Guide
This guide ended up being very long, so we decided to split it in different pages.
- On the Fury Warrior PvP Talents page, you will find an analysis of each PvE talent row to help you decide which talent to pick on each row, as well as an overview of the PvP talents, which advice on which ones to take and under which conditions.
- On the Fury Warrior PvP Rotation and Playstyle page, you will learn how to use your spells, depending on the situation (dealing damage, surviving, controlling enemy players, etc.), and what is generally expected of your class and spec in PvP.
- On the Fury Warrior PvP Covenants and Legendary Powers page, you will find advice on choosing the best Covenant, Soulbind, and Conduits as well as the best PvP Legendary Powers.
- On the Fury Warrior PvP Stat Priority and Gear page, you will find the stat priority to follow in PvP, as well as advice for choosing your gear, particularly trinkets.
- On the Fury Warrior PvP Best Races page, you will find lists of the Alliance and Horde races, ranked by how good they are for Fury Warriors in PvP, as well as explanations regarding why and how their racials benefit you.
- On the Fury Warrior PvP Useful Macros page, you will find a collection of useful macros for PvP for Fury Warriors.
- On the Fury Warrior Arena Composition page, you will find the list of the most powerful Arena compositions featuring Fury Warriors, in both 2v2 and 3v3 modes.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 22 Oct. 2020: Updated for Patch 9.0.1.
- An Excellent Class and Spec Pick Flowchart Meme (Or Is it?)
- There Are Worse Fates than Being Carried by a Kyrian...
- Players Manipulate Turn Speed Variable while Mind Controlling Others
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 15th
- How to Get Raid, PvP and Any Legendary Memories Without Doing the Related Activity
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021