Brawler's Guild: Ash'katzuum (Rank 1) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Ash'katzuum is your fourth and last Brawler's Guild Rank 1 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but requires perfect execution, because the slightest mistake will cause you to die.
Abilities and Strategy
Ash'katzuum has a single ability called I Pick You!, which he will cast repeatedly. This ability sends a critter directly towards where you were standing when the cast started. The critters can not be targeted and are slow moving. However, getting hit by one will deal significant damage.
The strategy to defeating Ash'katzuum is to simply move around him constantly to avoid being hit. Ranged DPS may want to stand further away to give more time to finish casts before dodging a critter.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New boss added.
- World's Fastest Blackwing Lair Clear by Onslaught (19:10)
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through July 10th
- Classic World First Exalted with Darkmoon Faire and Insane in the Membrane
- Rextroy One-Shots His Way to 2,5K MMR in Arena with 27x Infinite Stars
- Thousands of Warcraft Players Pay Tribute to Reckful (Video)
- Things to Do Before Shadowlands Goes Live
- New Shadows Rising Prequel Novel Excerpt: Forsaken Leadership, Conflicting Ideas
- Battle for Azeroth Cinematic 4K Wallpapers
- Completed Quests Checker
- What to Do Before Shadowlands Goes Live
- Corrupted Mementos
- Shaman Leveling Guide
- Havoc Demon Hunter 8.3
- Arcane Mage 8.3
- Blood Death Knight 8.3
- Whomever wrote this spec page needs work