Brawler's Guild: Battletron (Rank 7) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Battletron is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 7 opponent. The fight against him will require you to move around him in circles while avoiding coming into contact with several mines that encircle the boss. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Battletron goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Battletron's main ability is Conjure Unstable Mines. This creates a ring of 8 mines around the boss, which rotate around him indefinitely. You can cause these mines to explode, in different ways depending on whether you a melee or ranged DPS player. Melee players detonate the mines by touching them with their character model, while ranged players must use their spells to detonate them. Keep in mind that you cannot target the mines with your spells; instead, you will detonate any mines that are in between your character and Battletron when the spell is cast. Detonating a mine deals a high amount of damage to you.
The key to defeating Battletron is to purposefully detonate 2-3 mines, forming a gap in the ring. You should then stand in the gap (where you will have to constantly move around Battletron so as not to detonate any additional mines) and DPS Battletron.
It is very important not to detonate more than 3 mines, because if you do so, Battletron will re-summon all 8 mines (which means you need to detonate more mines to form a new gap, and the damage of this may be too much for you to survive).
Battletron also spams an instant-cast nuke at you for the duration of the fight, and you must simply find ways to survive this damage.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Battletron appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Holy Paladin PvP 9.0.5
- Patch 9.1.5 Hub
- PvP Arena Tier List
- Restoration Druid Shadowlands
- Survival Hunter Leveling
- The Avowed
- Great Vault
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands