Brawler's Guild: Bill the Janitor (Rank 2) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Bill the Janitor is your second Brawler's Guild Rank 1 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but it can be difficult (though manageable) for classes without stuns or AoE damage.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Bill the Janitor has a single ability called Summon Broom, which literally just summons a broom, an add that will attack you dealing low damage. Summon Broom is interruptible and you can also stun him to stop the cast.
While a single broom does very little damage, multiple brooms will eventually kill you.
Note that sometimes, bombs will appear above some of the brooms. You should run away from these brooms, as if they reach you, they will explode and kill you.
The strategy for defeating Bill the Janitor is simple.
- Keep attacking him.
- Interrupt or stun Summon Broom, or knock the boss back so that the cast is stopped.
- Run away from the brooms with the bombs above them.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 29 Dec. 2016: Guide added.
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4
- Dungeons and Raids Hub
- Equipping Double Legendaries in Patch 9.2
- Ret Paladin Restart after a couple years
- Fury Warrior Shadowlands
- Coming back to WoW