Brawler's Guild: Bruce (Rank 1) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Bruce is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 1 opponent. The fight against him is very simple, but requires perfect execution and, as is the case with many Brawler's Guild fights, the slightest mistake will cause you to die. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Bruce goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Bruce also has a melee attack. It is weak enough that a Cloth wearer in blue-quality gear should be able to kill Bruce before Bruce kills them.
The strategy for defeating Bruce is simple.
- Remain at melee range and keep attacking him.
- When Bruce starts casting Chomp Chomp Chomp, move through him to avoid getting hit.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Bruce appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated for Battle for Azeroth. The fight remains the same, but Bruce is now the first Rank 1 opponent.
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Bruce is now the third Rank 5 opponent (he was the first Rank 1 opponent, previously).
- A Preview of Plate Broker-Themed Armor Sets in Patch 9.2
- Lich King's Wrath of the Lich King Model Used in Patch 9.2 Raid Encounter
- Hunters in Patch 9.2: A Tier Set and Legendary Evaluation
- Season of Mastery First Ragnaros Kill and Molten Core Clear
- Patch 9.1.5 and Season of Mastery Hotfixes: November 30th
- New Encrypted Patch 9.2 Build 41257 Live on WoW Vendor
- Shadowlands PvP Season 3 Gladiator Mount Preview
- Shadowlands PvP Season 3 Gladiator Mount Will Use Red-Tinted Model
- Fury Warrior PvP 9.0.5
- Pilgrim's Bounty
- so apparently my letter is actually spreading
- Post your UI!
- Shadow Priest Shadowlands
- Timewalking Mage Tower Guide
- Arms Warrior Shadowlands
- The Skywalkers Guild Recruiting PvPers