Brawler's Guild: Carl (Rank 6) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Carl is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 6 opponent. The fight is extremely simple and should not cause trouble for most people.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Carl uses 3 abilities throughout the fight, but by far the most important one is Lava Bomb. He will spit out a fire patch at a random area of the room (typically away from you), from which 4 waves of fire will then move outwards, one in each direction. If you come in contact with any of these waves, you will instantly die, but avoiding them is quite simple.
Aside from this, Carl will regularly use Burrow to slightly change position, and he will deal damage with Lava Spit, but this is not really an issue.
The strategy for defeating Carl is simple.
- Keep attacking him.
- Avoid fire walls.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 05 Jan. 2017: Guide added.
- Vicious War Snail Mount in Patch 10.1
- Item Level of Rewards from Mythic+ and the Great Vault in Dragonflight Season 2
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th
- New Aberrus Unique Drops Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Loading Screen in Patch 10.1
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Beast Mastery Hunter Leveling
- Human and Orc Heritage Armor Guide
- Affliction Warlock PvP
- Guardian Druid PvE
- Retribution Paladin PvE