Brawler's Guild: Carl (Rank 6) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Carl is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 6 opponent. The fight is extremely simple and should not cause trouble for most people.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Carl uses 3 abilities throughout the fight, but by far the most important one is Lava Bomb. He will spit out a fire patch at a random area of the room (typically away from you), from which 4 waves of fire will then move outwards, one in each direction. If you come in contact with any of these waves, you will instantly die, but avoiding them is quite simple.
The strategy for defeating Carl is simple.
- Keep attacking him.
- Avoid fire walls.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 05 Jan. 2017: Guide added.
- Class Tier List for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 (Week of June 15)
- Reduced Amount of BoE Gear from Sanctum of Domination
- Official Preview of Maw Updates in Patch 9.1
- Mawsworn Charger's Reins - New Torghast Mount in Patch 9.1
- Valor Upgrade Requirement Changes in Patch 9.1
- From the Vault: The Burning Crusade Classic Collection
- Big Consecration Threat Bug Causing Havoc in BCC
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 14: Re-Return of the (Boom)King + Boss Only Logs
- 9.1 Release Information
- Mythic+ Dispel Guide
- Valorous Scourgeborne Plate set
- Elemental Shaman Shadowlands
- Class Order Halls - Unlock
- Laughing Skull Orcs Reputation Guide
- Survival Hunter Shadowlands
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5