Brawler's Guild: Hexos (Special Challengers) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Hexos is a Special Challenger of the Brawler's Guild. The fight against him will require you to constantly move the camera, all the while dealing at least 100k DPS to Hexos. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Hexos goes.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Hexos has no ability on his own. When he spawns, he pulls you to the center of the arena, where all you can do is attack him and turn around. Hexos will always face you, which allows you to keep attacking him while you maneuver through the maze of light that moves towards you from the edges of the arena. If the maze touches you in the face, you die (but prevent-death effects such as Cheat Death or Cauterize will work and save you).
The strategy is therefore very simple, you need to kill Hexos before the 2-minute enrage timer, all the while making sure that the maze does not hit you in the face.
Performing your rotation can be extremely distracting, so we advise you to simplify it. The idea is that you only need 100k DPS to kill Hexos, so you can simplify your rotation until you drop to 120k or 130k DPS. Depending on your gear, you will be able to drop a certain number of spells and attacks, making it much easier to focus on turning your character.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Hexos appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Hexos is now a Special Challenger (he was the first Rank 8 opponent, previously).
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872
- 9.1 Release Information
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvP 9.0.1
- Patch 9.1 Changes
- Arcane Mage PvP 9.0.5
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling
- Advice for newbie tank
- Korthia Overview