Brawler's Guild: Meatball (Rank 5) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Meatball is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 5 opponent. The fight against him will require you to collect the orbs that he throws on the ground around you. Doing so will heal you and grant you a stacking damage-increasing buff, which is needed to overcome Meatball's huge health pool. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Meatball goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Meatball has 4 million health, and the enrage timer of the fight is 1 minute. Whenever damaged, Meatball will throw many purple orbs on the floor of the arena. Running over these orbs with your character collects them, and each orb heals you and grants you a stack of a damage-increasing buff. As you can tell, stacking this buff is needed to overcome Meatball's health, and this is what the fight is all about.
What we advise you to do is to spend the first 40 seconds of the fight gathering orbs (all the while trying to deal some damage to Meatball), before spending the last 20 seconds burning him down before he enrages.
Meatball also has a rather strong melee attack, but since you are constantly getting healed from picking up orbs, this will not be a problem.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated for BfA 8.1.5. The fight remains the same, but it was moved to rank 5.
- 04 Jan. 2017: Updated for Season 3.
- Malaysian Hospital Showing Mists of Pandaria Trailer on Repeat
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 13th
- Warcraft II Inside World of Warcraft (Arcade Tab Fan Concept)
- Shadowlands Season 4 Keystone Master Mount Color Changed on the 9.2.5 PTR
- Social Contract Now Available on the 9.2.5 PTR
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- Blood Elf and Dark Iron Dwarf Weapons No Longer Race Locked on the 9.2.5 PTR
- Kul Tiras race quests, completely lost.
- Spires of Ascension
- Tailoring guide
- Frost Death Knight Shadowlands
- Holy Priest Shadowlands
- Destruction Warlock Shadowlands
- Fire Mage Shadowlands
- Fury Warrior PvP 9.0.5