Brawler's Guild: Spymaster (Rank 4) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Spymaster is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 4 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but is very punishing. A slight mistake will likely cause you to die.
Abilities and Strategy
The primary mechanic of this fight is the bomb that periodically goes off and for which a bomb timer appears above Spymaster's head. 12 objects will spawn around the room and, near the end of the timer, one of these objects will gain a white circle around it. The object with the circle is a safe spot from the bomb, everywhere else will blow up dealing heavy damage if struck.
As you progress through the fight, continually keep an eye out for the safe location. You will also need to be very careful not to get hit by Master Stroke before the bomb goes off, as it can knock you out of the safe area.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- Mists of Pandaria Timewalking Guide (July 14th - July 21st)
- Zappy Boy Nickname Now Cannon
- Eye of the Jailer Mechanic in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through July 17th
- Pre-expansion Event Details, Time in the Shadowlands, Major Lore Implications, Renown Catch-up: Full Bellular Interview
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: July 13th
- Horrific Visions Nerfs Coming July 14th/15th
- Every Man For Himself Human Racial Renamed to Will to Survive in Shadowlands
- Death Knight Changes
- Havoc Demon Hunter 8.3
- De Other Side
- Question about Raid Lockouts and Lockout Extensions
- switch specs and gear
- Blood Death Knight 8.3
- Legendary Weapons Transmog