Brawler's Guild: Warhammer Council (Rank 4) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Warhammer Council is your fourth and last Brawler's Guild Rank 4 opponent. The fight is simple, but it can be difficult for classes that cannot stun or interrupt mobs often.
Abilities and Strategy
The Warhammer Council encounter consists of 3 bosses that share health.
- Arstad the Wild has one ability called Lightning Crash. After the 5-second cast time, he will charge to your location and if you are hit, you will be stunned for 3 seconds. If you make him charge through one of the brown pools on the ground, he will get stuck there and not charge all the way to you. You can also stun him while he is charging.
- Altor Direvith also only has one ability, Lava Burst. This ability is interruptible and deals a moderate amount of damage.
- Ulrich Forgeworth has one ability as well, Whirlwind. This ability has a 3-second cast time and he then spins and deals damage around him for 8 seconds. Once the ability is over, he will receive a 4-second debuff that causes him to take 200% increased damage.
The strategy for defeating Wildhammer Council is as follows.
- Focus damage on Ulrich Forgeworth when he is not using Whirlwind.
- Interrupt Altor Direvith when he is casting Lava Burst.
- Avoid Arstad the Wild's Lightning Crash charges, stun him, or have him charge through a brown pool.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated for BfA 8.1.5. The fight remains the same, but it was moved from rank 1 to rank 4.
- 29 Dec. 2016: Guide added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Destruction Warlock PvE
- The Forbidden Reach Zone Guide
- Assassination Rogue PvE
- Feral Druid Leveling
- Devastation Evoker PvE