Brawler's Guild: Dominika the Illusionist (Rank 4) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Dominika the Illusionist is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 4 opponent. For several reasons, your experience on this fight will greatly differ depending on your gear and your class. Every time Dominika is hit, she creates a copy of herself that has only 1 HP but does exactly the same damage as she does. There are different strategies, depending on whether your class can easily dispose of the copies.
Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Dominika goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Arcane Barrage is Dominika's main ability and she will keep casting it at you. It can be interrupted.
Aside from that, everytime Dominika takes damage, she creates a copy of herself at a random location in the arena. This copy has only 1 HP and, just like Dominika, keeps spamming Arcane Barrage.
Melee attacks cause Dominika to spawn new copies. This means that melee classes will spawn more copies than ranged classes, making the fight very difficult for some melee classes.
Many classes have the ability to simply zerg the boss, and for these classes, this will be the preferred strategy.
Other classes will need to regularly spend some time clearing the copies from the arena. To make this easier, you should interrupt Dominika as the fight starts. This will force her to melee you and you will be able to move her around. Bring her to one of the corners. Doing so will cause the copies to gather in an arc of a circle around you, making it easy to dispose of them with an AoE ability.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Dominika the Illusionist appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1
- Destruction Warlock PvE
- The Forbidden Reach Zone Guide
- Assassination Rogue PvE
- Feral Druid Leveling
- Devastation Evoker PvE