Brawler's Guild: Epicus Maximus (Rank 7) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Epicus Maximus is the third Rank 7 opponent in the Brawler's Guild. This boss requires you to keep moving to avoid sonic disks and to interrupt a very damaging ability roughly every 30 seconds. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Epicus Maximus goes.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Epicus Maximus has three abilities.
- The undead character riding Epicus Maximus keeps throwing Pure Rock'n Roll sonic disks on the floor.
- Epicus Maximus keeps casting Destructolaser, which creates a very slow beam of light that follows you for 12 seconds.
- Every 30 seconds, Epicus Maximus will cast Blue Crush, a very damaging spell that can be interrupted or outranged.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 05 Jan. 2017: Updated for Season 3.
- New Efflorescence Animation in Patch 9.1.5
- New Timewalking Dungeons Available in Patch 9.1.5
- World First Shadowlands Mythic+ 28 Completed in Time!
- Patch 9.1 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 21st
- Big Love Rocket Renamed to X-45 Heartbreaker in Patch 9.1.5
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 21st
- Blizzard Replaced the Word "Blacklisted" with "Blocklisted" in Their Code
- Complete 5 Timewalking Dungeons for Item Level 226 Gear Piece
- Survival Hunter Leveling
- The Avowed
- Holy Paladin PvP 9.0.5
- Great Vault
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Mistweaver Monk Shadowlands
- Subtlety Rogue Shadowlands
- Flying in Shadowlands