Brawler's Guild: Epicus Maximus (Rank 7) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Epicus Maximus is the third Rank 7 opponent in the Brawler's Guild. This boss requires you to keep moving to avoid sonic disks and to interrupt a very damaging ability roughly every 30 seconds. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Epicus Maximus goes.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Epicus Maximus has three abilities.
- The undead character riding Epicus Maximus keeps throwing Pure Rock'n Roll sonic disks on the floor.
- Epicus Maximus keeps casting Destructolaser, which creates a very slow beam of light that follows you for 12 seconds.
- Every 30 seconds, Epicus Maximus will cast Blue Crush, a very damaging spell that can be interrupted or outranged.
The strategy is relatively simple. Keep moving around to avoid the sonic disks and Destructolaser. Interrupt Blue Crush (or outrange it if you are a ranged DPS).
Note that Epicus Maximus will sometimes not cast Destructolaser and will instead melee you a few times for a small amount.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 05 Jan. 2017: Updated for Season 3.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2
- Preservation Evoker PvE
- Windwalker Monk PvE
- Outlaw Rogue PvE
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvE
- Arcane Mage PvE