Brawler's Guild: Epicus Maximus (Rank 7) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. ChangeLog
Epicus Maximus is the third Rank 7 opponent in the Brawler's Guild. This boss requires you to keep moving to avoid sonic disks and to interrupt a very damaging ability roughly every 30 seconds. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Epicus Maximus goes.
1. Abilities and Strategy
Epicus Maximus has three abilities.
- The undead character riding Epicus Maximus keeps throwing Pure Rock'n Roll sonic disks on the floor.
- Epicus Maximus keeps casting Destructolaser, which creates a very slow beam of light that follows you for 12 seconds.
- Every 30 seconds, Epicus Maximus will cast Blue Crush, a very damaging spell that can be interrupted or outranged.
2. Generic Advice
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Potion of Prolonged Power.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Ancient Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
4. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 05 Jan. 2017: Updated for Season 3.
- Tanking ToS
- [Quel'Thalas][A]Trotters Traders Ltd(4/9 N) Recruiting for ToS
- Is bm for me
- Character Choice!?
- Mythic+ Class
- [Whisperwind-Dentarg][A]Abyss 8/9H ToS - LF Mythic DPS
- Casual healer possible? Returning player....
- [Sargeras][A]Business Class 9/9H LF All Classes
- Beast Mastery Hunter 7.2.5
- Subtlety Rogue 7.2.5
- Assassination Rogue 7.2.5
- BiS list for legendaries
- BM dps loss after 7.2.5? New build?
- Horde Race?
- The new sub, thoughts?
- Single Target Fury - underperforming greatly?