Brawler's Guild: Goredome (Rank 1) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. ChangeLog
Goredome is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 1 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but requires perfect execution, because the slightest mistake will cause you to die. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Goredome goes.
1. Abilities and Strategy
Goredome has only one ability called Lumbering Charge. It has a 1-second cast time during which your location will be clearly marked with a red circle. When the cast finishes, Goredome will charge your location. If you are still standing inside the circle when Goredome reaches it, you will die.
Goredome also has a melee attack. It is weak enough that a Cloth wearer in blue-quality gear should be able to kill Goredome before Goredome kills them.
The strategy for defeating Goredome is simple.
- Keep attacking him.
- When he starts casting Lumbering Charge, move out of the circle.
2. Generic Advice
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Goredome appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
4. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Goredome is now the first Rank 1 opponent (he was the third Rank 1 opponent, previously).
- Unholy - Mastery vs Versatility
- Unholy in 7.3
- Class Order Halls - Resources and Advancements
- [Emerald Dream] [A] Safety Not Guaranteed (10/10M, 2/9M) Recruitment
- [Stormrage][A] Efficient (4/9H) LF Tank & DPS
- [Sargeras] [A] Business Class (4/9 M) LF Warr & Lock
- [Illidan][H]Shroud(8/9H ToS) LF TANK
- [Illidan][H]Shroud8/9H ToS LF Ranged DPS
- BM or switch to MM, overall problems... please help me.
- I have logs! :D
- Arms Warrior 7.2.5
- BM DPS Help: My DPS Has Gotten Low
- Affliction Warlock 7.2.5
- Attack missed
- Beast Mastery Hunter 7.2.5
- Tarnished Sentinel Medallion question