Brawler's Guild: Ixx (Rank 3) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Ixx is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 3 opponent. The fight against him is reminiscent of your first fight against Bruce. The main difference is that Ixx's special attack is a lot more difficult to avoid than Bruce's Chomp Chomp Chomp and his melee attacks are a lot stronger. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Ixx goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Ixx also has a powerful melee attack that deals approximately 40k damage on Cloth wearers.
The strategy to defeat Ixx is simple. The difficulty of the fight comes from the extreme damage done by Devastating Thrust and the very short cast time of this ability (1.5 seconds). To deal with Devastating Thrust, melee players and casters who can cast while moving should keep running around Ixx, close to him, while attacking him. This will greatly simplify the fight.
Casters that cannot sustain their rotation while moving will have to always stand in the middle of Ixx's hitbox (i.e., stand right under him). This way, they will just need to walk through him a bit to avoid the ability.
Note that Ixx spawns with only a fraction of his life (although this fraction is still significant: 2.7M HP). This will enable you to make use of your execute abilities.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Ixx appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Holy Paladin PvP 9.0.5
- Patch 9.1.5 Hub
- PvP Arena Tier List
- Restoration Druid Shadowlands
- Survival Hunter Leveling
- The Avowed
- Great Vault
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands