Brawler's Guild: Mazhareen (Rank 3) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Mazhareen is your fourth and last Brawler's Guild Rank 3 opponent. The fight against her is simple. As her health goes down, her damage increases, making up for a very intense end of the fight for some melee classes. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Mazhareen goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Mazhareen will only melee you. As her health lowers, her damage increases. The difficult part of the fight is the end, so you should keep all your cooldowns for when Mazhareen's health drops below 50%.
There is little else that melee players can do besides standing in front of the boss and killing her before she kills them. They simply need to make good use of their defensive cooldowns and stuns towards the end of the fight.
Things are slightly different for ranged players, as they can root, slow, or stun Mazhareen to stay away from her.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Use all your offensive cooldowns towards the end of the fight.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- Display Bug Showing Last Week's Honor
- Infinite HoA Trait Removed from 8.3, New Legendary Cloak Addition
- 8.3 Class Changes Update: Mistweaver, Holy Pala, Disc Priest
- Mythic+ Season 4 Item Level Changes (Official)
- 8.3 Pet Battle Changes Update
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- New Retail WoW Box for Starting Players
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- What’s the better PC?
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk