Brawler's Guild: Mazhareen (Rank 3) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Mazhareen is your fourth and last Brawler's Guild Rank 3 opponent. The fight against her is simple. As her health goes down, her damage increases, making up for a very intense end of the fight for some melee classes. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Mazhareen goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Mazhareen will only melee you. As her health lowers, her damage increases. The difficult part of the fight is the end, so you should keep all your cooldowns for when Mazhareen's health drops below 50%.
There is little else that melee players can do besides standing in front of the boss and killing her before she kills them. They simply need to make good use of their defensive cooldowns and stuns towards the end of the fight.
Things are slightly different for ranged players, as they can root, slow, or stun Mazhareen to stay away from her.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Use all your offensive cooldowns towards the end of the fight.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872
- 9.1 Release Information
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvP 9.0.1
- Patch 9.1 Changes
- Arcane Mage PvP 9.0.5
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling
- Advice for newbie tank
- Korthia Overview