Brawler's Guild: Mazhareen (Rank 3) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Mazhareen is your fourth and last Brawler's Guild Rank 3 opponent. The fight against her is simple. As her health goes down, her damage increases, making up for a very intense end of the fight for some melee classes. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Mazhareen goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Mazhareen will only melee you. As her health lowers, her damage increases. The difficult part of the fight is the end, so you should keep all your cooldowns for when Mazhareen's health drops below 50%.
There is little else that melee players can do besides standing in front of the boss and killing her before she kills them. They simply need to make good use of their defensive cooldowns and stuns towards the end of the fight.
Things are slightly different for ranged players, as they can root, slow, or stun Mazhareen to stay away from her.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Use all your offensive cooldowns towards the end of the fight.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Holy Paladin PvP 9.0.5
- Patch 9.1.5 Hub
- PvP Arena Tier List
- Restoration Druid Shadowlands
- Survival Hunter Leveling
- The Avowed
- Great Vault
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands