Brawler's Guild: Mazhareen (Rank 3) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Mazhareen is your fourth and last Brawler's Guild Rank 3 opponent. The fight against her is simple. As her health goes down, her damage increases, making up for a very intense end of the fight for some melee classes. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Mazhareen goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Mazhareen will only melee you. As her health lowers, her damage increases. The difficult part of the fight is the end, so you should keep all your cooldowns for when Mazhareen's health drops below 50%.
There is little else that melee players can do besides standing in front of the boss and killing her before she kills them. They simply need to make good use of their defensive cooldowns and stuns towards the end of the fight.
Things are slightly different for ranged players, as they can root, slow, or stun Mazhareen to stay away from her.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Use all your offensive cooldowns towards the end of the fight.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- The Fate of Two Notable Lore Characters in Dragonflight
- Evoker Covenant Ability Added in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Datamined Monk Talents in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Spirit of Eche'ro Archaeology Quest Now Up on Live Servers
- Realm Consolation for Burning Crusade Classsic Realms: August 9th
- World of Warcraft Patch 9.2.5 Hotfixes: August 9th
- Change Talents Anywhere in Dragonflight
- Dracthyr Evoker's Soar Has a 3-Minute Cooldown in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Stat Dimishing returns in PvP ?
- Rolo's Riddle
- Discipline Priest Shadowlands
- Not do the week 1 Torghast
- Unholy Death Knight Shadowlands
- Rested Experience
- Cypher of the First Ones
- Rogue Leveling Guide