Garrison: Menagerie Guide (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Description
- +2. Unlocking the Menagerie
- +3. Daily Quest
- 4. Changelog
The Menagerie is a Special Garrison building that eventually allows you to obtain specific Draenor pets: Albino Chimaeraling, Firewing, Spectral Bell, Puddle Terror, Sun Sproutling, Sunfire Kaliri, and Weebomination.
||Attracts elite pets you can battle for wards. Also lets 5 of your battle pets hang out in your garrison.|
||Increases your trap chance and reduces the cooldown of Revive Battle Pets while in Draenor. Up to 10 of your pets can now hang out in your garrison.|
||Unlocks a pet battle daily with unique pet rewards.|
A few things are worth mentioning regarding these perks.
- Battle Pets hanging out in your Garrison are a purely cosmetic feature. If you have favorite pets in the Pet Journal, those will show up in your Garrison.
- The Menagerie Level 2 does not increase your initial trap chance, but gives you a 45% increased chance to capture each time the trap fails ( Draenic Trap).
- The reduced cooldown on Revive Battle Pets is 4 minutes, down from 8, but this only applies in Draenor.
Unlocking the Menagerie
In this section, we are going to tell you how to unlock the Menagerie, Level 1, 2, and 3.
Unlocking the Menagerie, Level 1
The Menagerie appears in your Garrison after upgrading your Town Hall to Level 3 and is originally locked. To unlock the Menagerie, visit it, and complete Pets Versus Pests (Alliance) or Pets Versus Pests (Horde). The required level for the quest line is 98. Possibly, you need to have beaten all the pet trainers in Azeroth and Outland before becoming eligible for the quest.
Unlocking the Menagerie, Level 2
To upgrade the Menagerie to Level 2, buy the Garrison Blueprint: Menagerie, Level 2 from Sparz Boltwist (Alliance) or Rezlak (Horde). Both NPCs are located next to the Architect Table in your Garrison's Town Hall. The blueprint costs 1,000 .
Unlocking the Menagerie, Level 3
To upgrade the Menagerie to Level 3, you need to win 500 Pet Battles in Draenor, in order to earn the Draenic Pet Battler achievement.
Earning the achievement grants you the right to buy the blueprint for the upgrade, Garrison Blueprint: Menagerie, Level 3, from Sparz Boltwist (Alliance) or Rezlak (Horde) for 1,000 .
The daily quest is unlocked at the same time as you unlock the Menagerie Level 1. At Level 2, the daily quest remain the same. At Level 3, it gets upgraded to give you better rewards.
Each time you do the daily quest, you receive 8x Pet Charms, which you can use to buy pet items from the Battle Pet Master at your Menagerie.
|"Dapper Gentleman" Costume||1x Pet Charms|
|"Dread Pirate" Costume||1x Pet Charms|
|"Little Princess" Costume||1x Pet Charms|
|Big Pink Bow||1x Pet Charms|
|Lesser Pet Treat||5x Pet Charms|
|Pet Treat||10x Pet Charms|
|Magical Mini-Treat||5x Pet Charms|
|Magical Pet Biscuit||5x Pet Charms|
|Battle Pet Bandage||5x Pet Charms|
|Mystery Bag||2x Pet Charms|
|Flawless Battle-Training Stone||3x Pet Charms|
|Marked Flawless Battle-Stone||15x Pet Charms|
Level 1 and 2 Daily Quest
The daily quest is Battle Pet Roundup for Alliance players and Scrappin' for Horde players. The teams of legendary pets that you have to defeat each day are on a round-robin type of rotation, in the following order:
- Stitches Jr.;
- Manos, Hanos, and Fatos;
- Deebs, Tyri, and Puzzle;
- Brutus and Rukus;
- Mr. Terrible, Carroteye, and Sloppus;
- The Beakinator;
- Queen Floret and King Floret;
- Kromli and Gromli;
- Grubbles, Scrags, and Stings;
- Jahan, Samm, Archimedes;
- Tirs and Fiero;
- Rockbiter, Stonechewer, and Acidtooth;
- Quintessence of Light;
- Blingtron 4999b, Protectron 011803, and Protectron 022481.
You cannot capture any of these pets, but you can get similar versions of a few of the pets in the Level 3 daily quest.
Level 3 Daily Quest
At Level 3, the daily quest is upgraded and becomes Mastering the Menagerie. It is essentially the same daily quest, requiring you to fight he same round-robin pool of teams, but with better rewards. The quest rewards a Big Bag of Pet Supplies. This bag:
- contains 8x Pet Charms;
- contains one of the following Battle-Training Stone: Aquatic Battle-Training Stone, Beast Battle-Training Stone, Critter Battle-Training Stone, Dragonkin Battle-Training Stone, Elemental Battle-Training Stone, Flawless Battle-Training Stone, Flying Battle-Training Stone, Humanoid Battle-Training Stone, Magic Battle-Training Stone, Mechanical Battle-Training Stone, and Undead Battle-Training Stone.
- has a small chance to contain one of the following pets: Albino Chimaeraling, Firewing, Spectral Bell, Puddle Terror, Sun Sproutling, Sunfire Kaliri, and Weebomination.
- 25 Feb. 2015: Updated the order of the pet teams for the Level 1 and 2 daily quest. Many thanks to Quintessence!
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)
- Marksmanship Hunter PvE
- Heirlooms Overview
- Restoration Druid Leveling
- Mistweaver Monk PvE
- Balance Druid PvE