Transmogrification Warrior PvE Tier 4 Set (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
Tier 4 set pieces are obtained from NPCs in Shattrath, Asuur (for players who chose The Aldor) or Arodis Sunblade (for players who chose The Scryers), in exchange for tokens that drop from bosses in the first raids of Outland (Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, and Magtheridon's Lair).
- Head: Warbringer Greathelm / Warbringer Battle-Helm
- Shoulders: Warbringer Shoulderguards / Warbringer Shoulderplates
- Chest: Warbringer Chestguard / Warbringer Breastplate
- Hands: Warbringer Handguards / Warbringer Gauntlets
- Legs: Warbringer Legguards / Warbringer Greaves
To go with this set, we suggest the following pieces:
- Cloak: Royal Cloak of Arathi Kings;
- Waist: Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable;
- Feet: Battlescar Boots;
- 2-Handed Axe: Gorehowl.
- 21 Feb. 2017: Added transmog suggestions for cloak, waist, feet, and weapon.
- Display Bug Showing Last Week's Honor
- Infinite HoA Trait Removed from 8.3, New Legendary Cloak Addition
- 8.3 Class Changes Update: Mistweaver, Holy Pala, Disc Priest
- Mythic+ Season 4 Item Level Changes (Official)
- 8.3 Pet Battle Changes Update
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- New Retail WoW Box for Starting Players
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- What’s the better PC?
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk