Transmogrification Warrior PvE Tier 4 Set (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
Tier 4 set pieces are obtained from NPCs in Shattrath, Asuur (for players who chose The Aldor) or Arodis Sunblade (for players who chose The Scryers), in exchange for tokens that drop from bosses in the first raids of Outland (Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, and Magtheridon's Lair).
- Head: Warbringer Greathelm / Warbringer Battle-Helm
- Shoulders: Warbringer Shoulderguards / Warbringer Shoulderplates
- Chest: Warbringer Chestguard / Warbringer Breastplate
- Hands: Warbringer Handguards / Warbringer Gauntlets
- Legs: Warbringer Legguards / Warbringer Greaves
To go with this set, we suggest the following pieces:
- Cloak: Royal Cloak of Arathi Kings;
- Waist: Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable;
- Feet: Battlescar Boots;
- 2-Handed Axe: Gorehowl.
- 21 Feb. 2017: Added transmog suggestions for cloak, waist, feet, and weapon.
- Fan-Requested Pairing Made Reality in Shadows Rising
- Even Faster BWL Speed Clear: New Rank 1 with Over 20 Seconds Shaved Off
- 100% of All Plate Acomplished: DesMephisto's Quest Is Complete!
- All Legendary Powers Added So Far on Shadowlands Alpha
- Reputation Gains Increased By 60% This Week
- A Massive Pre-expansion Event? Beta? What Can We Expect from the Shadowlands Reveal Event?
- Cataclysm Timewalking (July 7th - July 14th)
- Death Knights & Demon Hunters Start At Level 8/10 in Shadowlands
- Warrior Leveling Guide
- Completed Quests Checker
- What to Do Before Shadowlands Goes Live
- Corrupted Mementos
- Shaman Leveling Guide
- Havoc Demon Hunter 8.3
- Arcane Mage 8.3
- Blood Death Knight 8.3