Brawler's Guild: Ouroboros (Rank 4) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Ouroboros is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 4 opponent. The fight is fairly punishing, and will be particularly challenging for ranged DPS with low mobility.
Abilities and Strategy
Ouroboros has 4 primary abilities:
- Dark Retch deals minor damage to you and can be interrupted;
- Eldritch Blast deals heavy damage in a line in front of Ouroboros;
- Dark Outpour spawns multiple patches of void that deal moderate damage and slow the player if touched;
- Umbral Torrent the boss will spin a full 360 degrees while channeling and dealing moderate damage to the player if struck.
The general strategy for this boss is to interrupt what you can and play it safe. Most of the damage is avoidable. Eldritch Blast in particular is very dangerous, so moving out of it will be crucial. As long as you are able to survive, the boss should go down.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)
- Marksmanship Hunter PvE
- Heirlooms Overview
- Restoration Druid Leveling
- Mistweaver Monk PvE
- Balance Druid PvE