Brawler's Guild: Ouroboros (Rank 4) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Ouroboros is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 4 opponent. The fight is fairly punishing, and will be particularly challenging for ranged DPS with low mobility.
Abilities and Strategy
Ouroboros has 4 primary abilities:
- Dark Retch deals minor damage to you and can be interrupted;
- Eldritch Blast deals heavy damage in a line in front of Ouroboros;
- Dark Outpour spawns multiple patches of void that deal moderate damage and slow the player if touched;
- Umbral Torrent the boss will spin a full 360 degrees while channeling and dealing moderate damage to the player if struck.
The general strategy for this boss is to interrupt what you can and play it safe. Most of the damage is avoidable. Eldritch Blast in particular is very dangerous, so moving out of it will be crucial. As long as you are able to survive, the boss should go down.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- Jokerd Removed from Method Org After Ninja Looting
- Pet Battle Changes in 8.3: Visions of N'zoth (Official Preview)
- N'Zoth Raid Testing Streams
- World Bosses and PvP Honor System Available
- Outlaw Rogue Anniversary Event Ragnaros Bug
- Corrupted Weapons from Ny'alotha, the Waking City in Patch 8.3
- Wrathion Sells Various Items in Patch 8.3
- Patch 8.2.5 and Classic Hotfixes: November 13th
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- What’s the better PC?
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk