Transmogrification Druid Leather Sets Guide (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
The aim of this guide is two-fold. First, we want to show you the item sets created for Druids: tier sets, PvP sets, BoE items meant to be worn together, craftable sets, etc.. Second, we want to show you the models of all the items that a Druid can wear so that you can design your own sets or complete sets found on our site or elsewhere.
This page tackles our first objective (item sets). For our second objective (item models), please refer to our Transmogrification Druid Item Models Guide.
Below, you will find many sets that are still available in the game and that can be used for Transmogrification. We first present thumbnails of all the sets so that you can have a visual overview of what is coming. For each set, we then list the items and explain how to obtain them.
The guide ends with a More Sets section that redirects to The Visual Roleplay Gear List, which is a great resource where you will find many more sets.
To take the screenshots of the item sets, we used the model viewer from Wowhead.
1. Sets on Icy Veins
2. More Leather Sets From The Visual Roleplay Gear List
The Visual Roleplay Gear List is a great reference if you want to take your Transmogrification experiences further, as they have many original sets that we do not cover here. Below, you will find a list of thumbnails for their Leather Armor sets; clicking an image will get you to the corresponding set guide on their website.
- XP Off Boosting Nerf Clarification
- Patch 8.2 Heart of Azeroth Essence Guide
- Classic Stress Test 3 - Everyone from Americas and Oceania Gets Access!
- No More Level 110 Twink Boosting in Patch 8.2
- Sphere of Suppression - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Gathering Professions in Patch 8.2
- "Hunters" Machinima in Unreal Engine 4
- Azeroth's Undying Gift - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Fire Mage 8.1.5
- Who the best Healer PVE ?
- Essence Guide
- Warlock Leveling Guide
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1.5
- Transmogrification - Warriors
- Feral, m+, wrath or bite