Baron Geddon Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Baron Geddon is the second boss of the Blackrock Depths, the first wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Geddon in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||50 (+50 Armor)|
|Hero Power||costs 0 mana, is on auto-cast, and deals 5 damage to your Hero if you have unspent Mana.||costs 0 mana, is on auto-cast, and deals 10 damage to your Hero if you have unspent Mana.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Baron Geddon is a straightforward fight in most aspects, but it carries two unique challenges that need to be planned for in order to succeed. Firstly,, his Hero Power, punishes you very hard for not spending all of your Mana each turn, meaning you need to use a deck with a very consistent Mana Curve in order to compete. Secondly, the card can create very difficult situations for you, and you should carry cards like , or in your deck to stop this card from activating.
On Heroic, the fight is almost exactly the same, but theand are doubled, meaning you are punished even harder if you are unable to deal with them. Baron Geddon also has 100 total life on Heroic, meaning that you have to spend Mana, and deal with Living Bomb for a longer period of time, in order to come out on top.
Playing a class with a consistently useful Hero Power like Paladin or Warlock is recommended. This will help you to meet the Mana requirements on each turn. If you are not playing Warlock, it is also highly recommended that your deck plays a lot of card draw in order to maintain the necessary amount of cards to keep you going into the late-game. Lastly, Silence effects, and the Brewmaster cards are essential in order to bypass the effects of.
To help you build your decks and defeat Geddon in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- basic-card-only Warlock deck for Geddon in Normal mode;
- low-budget Mage deck for Geddon in Heroic Mode;
- cheap Warlock deck for Geddon in Heroic Mode.
- 10 Apr. 2015: Added new Mage deck for Heroic mode.
- 10 Apr. 2015: Added deck list for Heroic mode.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck