Highlord Omokk Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Highlord Omokk is the first boss of the Blackrock Spire, the third wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Omokk in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||costs 1 mana, and destroys a random damaged enemy minion.||costs 0 mana, is on auto-cast, and destroys a random enemy minion.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Highlord Omokk is a fairly straightforward Boss. In Normal Mode, it is not uncommon for the game to pass without his Hero Power coming into play at all. Although he plays minions likeand in order to activate his Hero Power, the AI will often throw these cards away for little value, such as simply playing Elven Archer on Turn 1. Normal mode can be defeated comfortably with almost any deck you have built for Ladder purposes, but we have included a Basic only build if you prefer.
On Heroic Mode, Highlord Omokk is a slightly trickier proposition, as his Hero Power now destroys an opposing minion at random every turn for 0 Mana. Because of this, your decks should include various cards that create small token minions such as Onyxia, Imp Master, , and Haunted Creeper, that reduce the effectiveness of Highlord Omokk's Hero Power.
Aside from the challenge presented by his Hero Power, this Boss offers no particularly troublesome problems in terms of his actual decks. All of his cards are relatively poor and can easily be outvalued over time if you are able to effectively get ahead of his Hero Power.
To help you build your decks and defeat Omokk in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck