Highlord Omokk Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Highlord Omokk is the first boss of the Blackrock Spire, the third wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Omokk in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||costs 1 mana, and destroys a random damaged enemy minion.||costs 0 mana, is on auto-cast, and destroys a random enemy minion.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Highlord Omokk is a fairly straightforward Boss. In Normal Mode, it is not uncommon for the game to pass without his Hero Power coming into play at all. Although he plays minions likeand in order to activate his Hero Power, the AI will often throw these cards away for little value, such as simply playing Elven Archer on Turn 1. Normal mode can be defeated comfortably with almost any deck you have built for Ladder purposes, but we have included a Basic only build if you prefer.
On Heroic Mode, Highlord Omokk is a slightly trickier proposition, as his Hero Power now destroys an opposing minion at random every turn for 0 Mana. Because of this, your decks should include various cards that create small token minions such as Onyxia, Imp Master, Imp Gang Boss, and Haunted Creeper, that reduce the effectiveness of Highlord Omokk's Hero Power.
Aside from the challenge presented by his Hero Power, this Boss offers no particularly troublesome problems in terms of his actual decks. All of his cards are relatively poor and can easily be outvalued over time if you are able to effectively get ahead of his Hero Power.
To help you build your decks and defeat Omokk in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck