Omnotron Defense System Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Omnotron Defense System is the first boss of the Hidden Laboratory, the fifth and final wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Omnotron in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
Omnotron's Hero Power changes as he gains more Mana. When he has enough Mana to cast his current Hero Power, he casts it and it gets replaced by
a new Hero Power, following the order in the list below. When Omnotron reaches
, it remains his Hero Power for the remainder of the
Strategy and Deck Building
The Omnotron fight is based around various Hero Power minions that are summoned which all have various symmetrical effects on the fight. On Normal mode, no particular strategies are required, but packing extra spells in your deck to take advantage of the Spell Damage and Spell Cost reduction effects can be beneficial.
On Heroic Mode, building decks that abuse these mechanics is almost required, since you will quickly be outclassed if you try to fight fairly. Various various decks that do take strong advantage of these effects, such as our Heroic decks listed below, can make the fight very straightforward.
To help you build your decks and defeat Omnotron in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck