Omnotron Defense System Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Omnotron Defense System is the first boss of the Hidden Laboratory, the fifth and final wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Omnotron in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
Omnotron's Hero Power changes as he gains more Mana. When he has enough Mana to cast his current Hero Power, he casts it and it gets replaced by
a new Hero Power, following the order in the list below. When Omnotron reaches Activate!, it remains his Hero Power for the remainder of the
Strategy and Deck Building
The Omnotron fight is based around various Hero Power minions that are summoned which all have various symmetrical effects on the fight. On Normal mode, no particular strategies are required, but packing extra spells in your deck to take advantage of the Spell Damage and Spell Cost reduction effects can be beneficial.
On Heroic Mode, building decks that abuse these mechanics is almost required, since you will quickly be outclassed if you try to fight fairly. Various various decks that do take strong advantage of these effects, such as our Heroic decks listed below, can make the fight very straightforward.
To help you build your decks and defeat Omnotron in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock