Omnotron Defense System Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Omnotron Defense System is the first boss of the Hidden Laboratory, the fifth and final wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Omnotron in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
Omnotron's Hero Power changes as he gains more Mana. When he has enough Mana to cast his current Hero Power, he casts it and it gets replaced by
a new Hero Power, following the order in the list below. When Omnotron reaches
, it remains his Hero Power for the remainder of the
Strategy and Deck Building
The Omnotron fight is based around various Hero Power minions that are summoned which all have various symmetrical effects on the fight. On Normal mode, no particular strategies are required, but packing extra spells in your deck to take advantage of the Spell Damage and Spell Cost reduction effects can be beneficial.
On Heroic Mode, building decks that abuse these mechanics is almost required, since you will quickly be outclassed if you try to fight fairly. Various various decks that do take strong advantage of these effects, such as our Heroic decks listed below, can make the fight very straightforward.
To help you build your decks and defeat Omnotron in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge