Chromaggus Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Chromaggus is the third boss of the Blackwing Lair, the fourth wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Chromaggus in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
costs 0 mana, is on auto-cast, and adds a Brood Affliction card to your hand at the end of Chromaggus' turn.
These cards do something while you hold them in your hand and you need to spend 1 Mana (3 in Heroic) to get rid of them:
Strategy and Deck Building
Chromaggus is one of the toughest bosses in the Blackrock Mountain expansion. Thecards that you are given on each turn are of huge detriment, and can quickly spiral out of control if you are not able to keep on top of them.
On Normal mode, since the cards you are given only cost 1 Mana, the fight is not too problematic. You are usually able to fit discarding the spells into your curve on each turn without too much concern.
On Heroic mode, however, these cards cost 3 Mana each, making them extremely difficult to get rid of. The key to winning this fight in Heroic is intelligently managing these cards, and deciding on the right one to discard on each turn where you have the chance.
To help you build your decks and defeat Chromaggus in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- basic-card-only Priest deck for Chromaggus in Normal mode;
- legendary Druid deck for Chromaggus in Heroic Mode;
- low-budget Mage deck for Chromaggus in Heroic Mode;
- cheap Priest deck for Chromaggus in Heroic Mode.
- 24 Apr. 2015: Added a new Mage deck for Heroic mode.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck