Razorgore the Untamed Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Razorgore the Untamed is the first boss of the Blackwing Lair, the fourth wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Razorgore in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||50 (+50 Armor)|
|Hero Power||The Rookery costs 1 mana, is on auto-cast, gives all Corrupted Eggs +1 Health, and summons a new 0/1 Corrupted Egg. When a Corrupted Egg reaches 4 health, it hatches into a 7/3 Chromatic Drake.||The Rookery costs 0 mana, is on auto-cast, gives all Corrupted Eggs +1 Health, and summons a new 0/3 Corrupted Egg. When a Corrupted Egg reaches 5 health, it hatches into a 7/7 Chromatic Drake.|
Strategy and Deck Building
On Normal mode, since these Eggs only start with 1 Health, they are quite easy to control. However, on Heroic, they start with 3 health, meaning you can be faced with one hatching as early as his second turn. To combat this, you need to ensure that your deck consistently gets off to a fast start in order to have minions on board to control the health of his Eggs. Packing strong AoE options is also of great use since clearing the board is often key to victory.
Aside from the concerns that the Corrupted Eggs bring, this fight is fairly straightforward, with his actual deck providing very little threat.
To help you build your decks and defeat Razorgore in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- basic-card-only Warlock deck for Razoregore in Normal mode;
- cheap Paladin deck for Razorgore in Heroic Mode;
- cheap Priest deck for Razorgore in Heroic Mode;
- cheap Warlock deck for Razorgore in Heroic Mode.
- 24 Apr. 2015: Added a new Warlock deck for Heroic mode.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock