Razorgore the Untamed Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Razorgore the Untamed is the first boss of the Blackwing Lair, the fourth wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Razorgore in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||50 (+50 Armor)|
|Hero Power||costs 1 mana, is on auto-cast, gives all s +1 Health, and summons a new 0/1 Corrupted Egg. When a Corrupted Egg reaches 4 health, it hatches into a 7/3 .||costs 0 mana, is on auto-cast, gives all s +1 Health, and summons a new 0/3 Corrupted Egg. When a Corrupted Egg reaches 5 health, it hatches into a 7/7 .|
Strategy and Deck Building
Razorgore's gimmick is thes that he starts the fight with, and his Hero Power, , that he uses each turn to buff these Eggs, while summoning more.
On Normal mode, since these Eggs only start with 1 Health, they are quite easy to control. However, on Heroic, they start with 3 health, meaning you can be faced with one hatching as early as his second turn. To combat this, you need to ensure that your deck consistently gets off to a fast start in order to have minions on board to control the health of his Eggs. Packing strong AoE options is also of great use since clearing the board is often key to victory.
Aside from the concerns that the Corrupted Eggs bring, this fight is fairly straightforward, with his actual deck providing very little threat.
To help you build your decks and defeat Razorgore in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- basic-card-only Warlock deck for Razoregore in Normal mode;
- cheap Paladin deck for Razorgore in Heroic Mode;
- cheap Priest deck for Razorgore in Heroic Mode;
- cheap Warlock deck for Razorgore in Heroic Mode.
- 24 Apr. 2015: Added a new Warlock deck for Heroic mode.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck