Razorgore the Untamed Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Razorgore the Untamed is the first boss of the Blackwing Lair, the fourth wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Razorgore in both Normal and Heroic modes.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||50 (+50 Armor)|
|Hero Power||The Rookery costs 1 mana, is on auto-cast, gives all Corrupted Eggs +1 Health, and summons a new 0/1 Corrupted Egg. When a Corrupted Egg reaches 4 health, it hatches into a 7/3 Chromatic Drake.||The Rookery costs 0 mana, is on auto-cast, gives all Corrupted Eggs +1 Health, and summons a new 0/3 Corrupted Egg. When a Corrupted Egg reaches 5 health, it hatches into a 7/7 Chromatic Drake.|
2. Strategy and Deck Building
On Normal mode, since these Eggs only start with 1 Health, they are quite easy to control. However, on Heroic, they start with 3 health, meaning you can be faced with one hatching as early as his second turn. To combat this, you need to ensure that your deck consistently gets off to a fast start in order to have minions on board to control the health of his Eggs. Packing strong AoE options is also of great use since clearing the board is often key to victory.
Aside from the concerns that the Corrupted Eggs bring, this fight is fairly straightforward, with his actual deck providing very little threat.
To help you build your decks and defeat Razorgore in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- basic-card-only Warlock deck for Razoregore in Normal mode;
- cheap Paladin deck for Razorgore in Heroic Mode;
- cheap Priest deck for Razorgore in Heroic Mode;
- cheap Warlock deck for Razorgore in Heroic Mode.
- 24 Apr. 2015: Added a new Warlock deck for Heroic mode.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Taunt Decks
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!