Razorgore the Untamed Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Razorgore the Untamed is the first boss of the Blackwing Lair, the fourth wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Razorgore in both Normal and Heroic modes.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||50 (+50 Armor)|
|Hero Power||The Rookery costs 1 mana, is on auto-cast, gives all Corrupted Eggs +1 Health, and summons a new 0/1 Corrupted Egg. When a Corrupted Egg reaches 4 health, it hatches into a 7/3 Chromatic Drake.||The Rookery costs 0 mana, is on auto-cast, gives all Corrupted Eggs +1 Health, and summons a new 0/3 Corrupted Egg. When a Corrupted Egg reaches 5 health, it hatches into a 7/7 Chromatic Drake.|
2. Strategy and Deck Building
On Normal mode, since these Eggs only start with 1 Health, they are quite easy to control. However, on Heroic, they start with 3 health, meaning you can be faced with one hatching as early as his second turn. To combat this, you need to ensure that your deck consistently gets off to a fast start in order to have minions on board to control the health of his Eggs. Packing strong AoE options is also of great use since clearing the board is often key to victory.
Aside from the concerns that the Corrupted Eggs bring, this fight is fairly straightforward, with his actual deck providing very little threat.
To help you build your decks and defeat Razorgore in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- basic-card-only Warlock deck for Razoregore in Normal mode;
- cheap Paladin deck for Razorgore in Heroic Mode;
- cheap Priest deck for Razorgore in Heroic Mode;
- cheap Warlock deck for Razorgore in Heroic Mode.
3. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 24 Apr. 2015: Added a new Warlock deck for Heroic mode.
- Battle.net App Update: Sep 22
- Samwise Didier Reddit AMA Summary: Sep 21
- Whats the Move? #2 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Hearthstone Update: Sep 18
- Tavern Brawl: A Frozen Recipe
- BlizzCon 2017 Virtual Ticket Rewards: Stormwind Skychaser & Orgrimmar Interceptor
- Card Nerfs Coming on September 18th
- BlizzCon 2017 Goody Bag (via IGN)
- Midrange Hunter Deck List
- Pull of the Day
- Jade Druid Deck List
- Lord Marrowgar
- Lady Deathwhisper
- Professor Putricide
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Kazakus Priest Deck List