Atramedes Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Atramedes is the third boss of the Hidden Laboratory, the fifth and final wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Atramedes in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||costs 1 Mana (0 in Heroic Mode) and equips a weapon ( ) that grows as you play cards. On Normal Mode, you receive 3x cards to help you control Atramedes' weapon.|
Strategy and Deck Building
The key to the Atramades fight is the weapon that he will have equipped throughout most of the game. On Normal mode, he must at least invest 1 Mana to equip this weapon each time you destroy it, and you are granted 3 1 Mana spells with which to do so. On Heroic Mode, his weapon can be equipped at any time for free, and you do not have the luxury of the destruction spells.
Key to defeating this fight are Weapon destruction cards such as Harrison Jones and . Mage is also an very strong choice due to their access to Freeze effects, which can also neutralise the Weapon.
If your deck has enough methods for dealing with the Weapon, this fight offers very few other concerns and should be straightforward.
To help you build your decks and defeat Atramedes in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge