Atramedes Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Atramedes is the third boss of the Hidden Laboratory, the fifth and final wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Atramedes in both Normal and Heroic modes.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Echolocate costs 1 Mana (0 in Heroic Mode) and equips a weapon (Dragonteeth) that grows as you play cards. On Normal Mode, you receive 3x Reverberating Gong cards to help you control Atramedes' weapon.|
2. Strategy and Deck Building
The key to the Atramades fight is the weapon that he will have equipped throughout most of the game. On Normal mode, he must at least invest 1 Mana to equip this weapon each time you destroy it, and you are granted 3 1 Mana spells with which to do so. On Heroic Mode, his weapon can be equipped at any time for free, and you do not have the luxury of the destruction spells.
Key to defeating this fight are Weapon destruction cards such as Harrison Jones and Acidic Swamp Ooze. Mage is also an very strong choice due to their access to Freeze effects, which can also neutralise the Weapon.
If your deck has enough methods for dealing with the Weapon, this fight offers very few other concerns and should be straightforward.
To help you build your decks and defeat Atramedes in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild