Atramedes Guide with Cheap Decks for Blackrock Mountain
Table of Contents
Atramedes is the third boss of the Hidden Laboratory, the fifth and final wing of Blackrock Mountain. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Atramedes in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Echolocate costs 1 Mana (0 in Heroic Mode) and equips a weapon (Dragonteeth) that grows as you play cards. On Normal Mode, you receive 3x Reverberating Gong cards to help you control Atramedes' weapon.|
Strategy and Deck Building
The key to the Atramades fight is the weapon that he will have equipped throughout most of the game. On Normal mode, he must at least invest 1 Mana to equip this weapon each time you destroy it, and you are granted 3 1 Mana spells with which to do so. On Heroic Mode, his weapon can be equipped at any time for free, and you do not have the luxury of the destruction spells.
Key to defeating this fight are Weapon destruction cards such as Harrison Jones and Acidic Swamp Ooze. Mage is also an very strong choice due to their access to Freeze effects, which can also neutralise the Weapon.
If your deck has enough methods for dealing with the Weapon, this fight offers very few other concerns and should be straightforward.
To help you build your decks and defeat Atramedes in both modes, here are decks we defeated him with:
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists