Balance Druid PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.1)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Balance Druid PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Balance Druids in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Druids.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here is the best Covenants for Balance Druid.
- Night Fae is the best Covenant you can choose. This gives you an extremely powerful cooldown: Convoke the Spirits. Convoke the Spirits has the ability to end games instantly if it is not interrupted.
- Kyrian is another great Covenant you can choose. This gives you a unique ability: Kindred Spirits. This allows you to link with one of your teammates, giving you a unique effect based on what role you linked with. If you link with a DPS teammate, you will gain a 20% Arcane damage increase for 10 seconds every minute.
- Necrolord is another good Covenant you can use. This gives you a very important spell, Adaptive Swarm. This has a short cooldown, deals good damage, and empowers your damage-over-time effects.
Best Soulbinds for Balance Druids in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc.
Night Fae Soulbind Tree
Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Night Fae.
At the end of this path, you will gain 2 powerful Endurance Conduit slots and extra damage from Conflux of Elements.
Kyrian Soulbind Tree
Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Kyrian.
At the end of this path, you will have gained more survivability from Phial of Patience. Something to note is that this is a percentage-based heal. This means that it will heal you for more when you use it in Bear Form, as you will have more health.
Necrolord Soulbind Tree
Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Necrolord.
At the end of this path, you will have gained more survivability from Ooz's Frictionless Coating. This is very powerful when teams are focusing you.
Best Conduits for Balance Druids in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Balance Druids in PvP
- If you are Night Fae, Conflux of Elements is the best Potency Conduit you can choose. The extra damage this Conduit gives you is great for securing kills if the enemy team cannot stop Convoke.
- Fury of the Skies is a great Potency Conduit that makes Moonfire and Sunfire increase the damage you deal to the target. This increases your overall damage output.
- Precise Alignment increases the duration of your crucial burst cooldown, Incarnation: Chosen of Elune. This is just an overall strong conduit to increase your burst damage.
Best Endurance Conduits for Balance Druids in PvP
- Well-Honed Instincts makes it so when you drop below 40% health, you cast Frenzied Regeneration. This is a great Endurance Conduit for increasing your survivability.
- Innate Resolve increases the healing you receive from Regrowth and Frenzied Regeneration. This will save you Mana when you are taking damage and also increase your survivability.
Best Finesse Conduits for Balance Druids in PvP
- Born of the Wilds reduces the cooldown of some of your important spells like Mighty Bash. This is great for being able to setup crowd control sooner.
- Front of the Pack gives you and your teammates more mobility. This will help when one of you needs to kite enemies that are targeting you.
Best Legendaries for Balance Druids in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Balance Druid.
- Timeworn Dreambinder is by far the best Legendary you can have. This makes it so your Starsurges and Starfalls reduce the cost of Starsurge and Starfall and increases their damage. This is great for strong, instant damage.
- Balance of All Things gives you additional Critical Strike when entering an Eclipse. This makes your Incarnation: Chosen of Elune much stronger. Use this legendary if you will get value out of your Incarnation against an arena team.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated best Soulbind paths.
- 02 May 2021: Updated best Covenants.
- Updated Potency Conduits.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Updated Conduits.
- Updated Best Legendaries.
- 10 Dec. 2020: Updated Best Endurance conduits.
- Updated Soulbind paths.
- 05 Dec. 2020: Page added.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)