Balance Druid PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Balance Druid PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Balance Druids in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Druids.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here is the best Covenants for Balance Druid.
- Kyrian is the best Covenant you can choose. This gives you a unique ability, Kindred Spirits. This allows you to link with one of your teammates, giving you a unique effect based on what role you linked with. If you link with a DPS teammate, you will gain a 20% arcane damage increase for 10 seconds every minute.
- Necrolord is another good Covenant you can use. This gives you a very important spell, Adaptive Swarm. This has a short cooldown, deals good damage, and empowers your damage-over-time effects.
Best Soulbinds for Balance Druids in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc.
Kyrian Soulbind Tree
Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Kyrian.
At the end of this path, you will have gained more survivability from Phial of Patience. Something to note is that this is a percentage-based heal. This means that it will heal you for more when you use it in Bear Form, as you will have more health.
Necrolord Soulbind Tree
Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Necrolord.
At the end of this path, you will have gained more survivability from Ooz's Frictionless Coating. This is very powerful when teams are focusing you.
Best Conduits for Balance Druids in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Balance Druids in PvP
- Stellar Inspiration makes Starsurge and Starfall have a chance to empower your Eclipse and extend your Moonfires and Sunfires by double. This is great for increasing your sustained damage and gives you more time to use other important spells.
- Precise Alignment increases the duration of your crucial burst cooldown, Incarnation: Chosen of Elune. This is just an overall strong conduit to increase your burst damage.
Best Endurance Conduits for Balance Druids in PvP
- Well-Honed Instincts makes it so when you drop below 40% health, you cast Frenzied Regeneration. This is a great Endurance Conduit for increasing your survivability.
- Innate Resolve increases the healing you receive from Regrowth and Frenzied Regeneration. This will save you Mana when you are taking damage and also increase your survivability.
Best Finesse Conduits for Balance Druids in PvP
- Born of the Wilds reduces the cooldown of some of your important spells like Mighty Bash. This is great for being able to setup crowd control sooner.
- Front of the Pack gives you and your teammates more mobility. This will help when one of you needs to kite enemies that are targeting you.
Best Legendaries for Balance Druids in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Balance Druid.
- Circle of Life and Death is by far the best Legendary you can have. This Legendary simply increases the damage of your damage over time effects. This means your DoTs, like Moonfire and Sunfire, deal even more damage.
- Oneth's Clear Vision is a good Legendary if your team's strategy is to rot down the enemy team with AoE spells. Your Starsurges have a chance to make Starfall free and your Starfalls have a chance to make Starsurges free, resulting in a large increase to your overall damage output.
- Oath of the Elder Druid is a good Legendary that will help increase your overall survivability. This Legendary increases the effects of some important defensive spells like Thick Hide and Ysera's Gift.
- 10 Dec. 2020: Updated Best Endurance conduits.
- Updated Soulbind paths.
- 05 Dec. 2020: Page added.
- Train Your Mechanics-Dodging Skills With This New Browser Game!
- Easy and Low-Effort, 3-Button 50-60 Leveling Method
- What's New in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705?
- The Most Popular Tanks and Healers for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 12
- Death Knight / Druid / Mage / Monk / Priest / Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- How to Easily Avoid Mythic Kil'jaeden Knockback
- Vengeance for Teldrassil (Denied BlizzConline 2021 Storytelling Contest Submission)
- WoW Classic Achievements Addon