Balance Druid DPS Gear and Best in Slot — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items for your Balance Druid in World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5.
1. Gearing in Battle for Azeroth
1.1. Gearing Outside of Raid
Mythic+ is getting a buff and a new season. A Mythic +10 key will reward 400 item level loot and your cache at the end of the week can award up to a 410 item level piece based on the key you completed.
Scrapping remains relevant in Battle of Dazar'alor. Scrapping Azerite rewards even more Titan Residuum which can be used to purchase either random dungeon pieces or even specific ones.
World Quest rewards will continue to scale up with your item level. This also includes the daily faction rewards.
1.2. Gearing Inside the Raid
Battle of Dazar'alor launches with four difficulties and rewards scaling from 370 - 415 item level base. This means the titanforging cap also raises to 425 item level.
Bosses in the Battle of Dazar'alor raid drop Breath of Bwonsamdi which can be used to craft both heroic item level (400) and mythic item level pieces (415). Players must maintain their profession as a requirement to wear the crafted pieces.
2. Trinkets and Weapons
Trinkets, Weapons, and Azerite are the three largest DPS increases to any class in the game. Getting good pieces to fill these slots early allows you to perform incredibly well. They are also the hardest pieces to get.
There are many good One-Handers out there for Balance Druids from a variety of dungeons.
While for most players, the secondary stats available on our Two-Hander options are not as strong as the Main-Hand / Off-Hand options, Intellect gains from upgrades are are much more valuable than the minor amount of secondary difference. Item level is almost always king when referring to Weapon upgrades.
Below is the list of all dungeon and Raid trinkets ordered by strength. Most trinkets are extremely close in value to each other at the same item levels. Each trinket shown is simmed at 415 item level.
2.2.1. Single Target Trinkets
2.2.2. Three Target Trinkets
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for Battle of Dazar'alor.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1.
- 12 Oct. 2018: Updated references and added Warfronts.
- 09 Sep. 2018: Updated Trinket list.
- 29 Aug. 2018: Updated Trinket list and How to Gear section.
- 27 Aug. 2018: Added Raidbots Trinket sims and updated Weapon sims.
- 22 Aug. 2018: Darkmoon Deck: Squalls updated.
- 21 Aug. 2018: Updated trinket list.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 21 Jul. 2018: Fixed some legendary rankings.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Added a "Notable Trinkets" section.
- Hide All Slots Except Pants Option Coming in Patch 8.2
- Loot Trading in Classic WoW
- Draught of Ten Lands Exploit Ban Wave: March 22nd
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Live Developer Q&A Roundup: March 21st
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #38
- Tiger's Peak Arena Temporarily Disabled
- Crucible of Storms Item Tuning
- Prismatic Socket
- Brawler's Guild - Sanoriak
- Druid Leveling Guide
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.1
- Arms Warrior PvP 8.1
- Contact player-different server
- looking for a late night raiding guild
- So long and thanks for all the fish.....