Balance Druid PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Balance Druid (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Balance Druid PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, you should be playing with a healer that has a reliable stun. Start the game by building up damage to reach your Full Moon. When you are ready to use your burst rotation, your healer should stun the kill target. At the same time, use Entangling Roots and Solar Beam on the enemy healer. After you are done using your burst rotation, you can use Cyclone on the enemy healer and continue doing consistent damage. When you are done using Cyclone or get interrupted, use Mighty Bash.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Balance Druid + Holy Paladin;
- Balance Druid + Restoration Shaman;
- Balance Druid + Discipline Priest;
- Balance Druid + Holy Priest.
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You want to build up your damage to get a Full Moon as fast as possible. When you and your partner are ready to use your burst rotation, you should use Entangling Roots and Solar Beam on the enemy healer. Your healer or DPS partner should then stun your kill target. After your Solar Beam fades, use Cyclone and Mighty Bash on the enemy healer.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Balance Druid + Havoc Demon Hunter + Holy Paladin;
- Balance Druid + Windwalker Monk + Discipline Priest/Restoration Druid;
- Balance Druid + Destruction Warlock + Restoration Shaman/Holy Paladin;
- Balance Druid + Elemental Shaman + Holy Paladin.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Shadowlands Season 2 Vicious Mounts Preview
- Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623
- TCG Pet Bananas Becomes Charity Pet
- No New Customization Options Planned for Shadowlands
- Burning Crusade Classic Will Be Based Off the Final Patch, No Class Tuning and "Some Changes"
- The Wandering Ancient Mount Is Coming in Patch 9.0.5!
- Shadowlands Pathfinder Only Requires Completing the Covenant Campaign
- BlizzConline World of Warcraft Q&A Recap