Brawler's Guild: Thog Hammerspace (Rank 1) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Thog Hammerspace is your second Brawler's Guild Rank 1 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but may be harder for classes without much armor.
Abilities and Strategy
Thog Hammerspace only has one ability Da Fif Hammer, when he uses this hammers will fly in front of him in a line. If you are struck by a hammer you will take a lot of damage. Additionally, he uses melee attacks very quickly but can easily be kited with snares.
The strategy to defeating Thog Hammerspace is simple. Move to the side when he uses Da Fif Hammer, and take advantage of snares if you need to get away.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New boss added.
- Everything You Need to Know About Forbidden Reach Catch-Up Gear in Patch 10.0.7
- Dracthyr Racial Mounts Available for Everyone to Purchase in Patch 10.0.7
- Turbulent Timeways Timewalking Event Starts March 29th
- Save 30% on Select Game Services Through April 3rd
- Dragonflight DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates, Week 14
- The Forbidden Reach Dragon Glyphs Guide (Exact Locations with TomTom Coords)
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 14)
- Bakar Dog Mounts in Patch 10.0.7 Still Remain Shrouded in Mystery
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Subtlety Rogue Leveling
- Retribution Paladin PvE
- Arms Warrior PvE
- MW monk changes in 10.1
- Winterpelt Furbolg Reputation Guide