Devastation Evoker PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Dragonflight / 10.1)
Choosing your gear carefully is essential for your Devastation Evoker in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the correct stats, followed by advice on how to select the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Devastation Evoker PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Devastation Evokers in PvP
The stat priority for Devastation Evokers in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike.
Intellect is the best stat in all situations. Versatility is the most important secondary stat as it increases the damage/healing you do and reduces the damage you take. Mastery is the next best stat as it will help increase your overall damage output and make it difficult for teams to recover.
In general, Devastation Evokers want to get trinkets that increase their overall damage output. These trinkets can have a passive or on-use effect. The stat you want to be increasing is Versatility. The reason you want to increase Versatility is because it increases both your damage and healing and reduces the damage you take. For gear, you want anything that has Versatility and Mastery on it. This will increase your overall damage output and your survivability. Here is the best equipment we recommend you use as a Devastation Evoker.
- Head: Crown of Obsidian Secrets
- Neck: Obsidian Gladiator's Amulet
- Shoulders: Wingspan of Obsidian Secrets
- Cloak: Obsidian Gladiator's Shawl
- Chest: Hauberk of Obsidian Secrets
- Wrists: Obsidian Gladiator's Chain Wristguards
- Hands: Claws of Obsidian Secrets
- Waist: Obsidian Gladiator's Chain Girdle
- Legs: Chausses of Obsidian Secrets
- Feet: Infurious Boots of Reprieve
- Ring 1: Obsidian Gladiator's Signet
- Ring 2: Obsidian Gladiator's Ring
- Trinket 1: Obsidian Gladiator's Medallion
- Trinket 2: Obsidian Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity
- Mainhand: Obsidian Gladiator's Mace
- Offhand: Obsidian Gladiator's Rod
Note: It is essential to wear 2 PvP trinkets. This will give you a Stamina boost that will increase your survivability.
As noted above, acquiring both your 2-set and 4-set bonus is crucial. For Devastation Evokers, this is your tier set:
- Evoker Devastation 10.1 Class Set 2pc — Disintegrate and Pyre pierce enemies with Obsidian Shards, dealing 12% damage done as Volcanic damage over 8 sec.
- Evoker Devastation 10.1 Class Set 4pc — Empower spells deal 8% increased damage and cause your Obsidian Shards to blaze with power, dealing 200% more damage for 5 sec. During Dragonrage, shards always blaze with power.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants for a Mistweaver Monk:
- Bracers: Enchant Bracer - Devotion of Speed
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Writ of Speed
- Feet: Enchant Boots - Watcher's Loam
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Reserve of Intellect
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Devotion of Haste
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Frozen Writ
- Legs: Temporal Spellthread
Gem all of your gear with Zen Neltharite.
- 08 May 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.
- Updated Recommended Gear.
- Updated Tier-Set section.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- Updated Recommended Gear.
- Added Trinkets to Recommended Gear.
- Added Tier-Set section.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 13 Dec. 2022: Page created.
- Dragonflight 10.1 Class Tuning: June 6th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 1st
- Treasure Goblin Sets Portal Trap and Sends Players Away
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon Drops Item Level 421 Loot on the 10.1.5 PTR
- New Headless Horseman Candy Bucket in Patch 10.1.5
- Kalimdor Cup Scheduled for August 15th
- A Video Overview of the June Trading Post Items