Devastation Evoker PvP Useful Macros (Dragonflight / 10.1)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use their abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Devastation Evokers can benefit from.
This page is part of our Devastation Evoker PvP Guide.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Sleep Walk 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Sleep Walk
- /cast [target=arena1] Sleep Walk
Using this macro will cast Sleep Walk on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd-control an enemy while healing your team. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Focus Quell Macro
- /cast [@focus] Quell
Using this macro will use Quell on your focus target. This is great for keeping track of the arena going on in front of you and watching your focus target cast bar.
- 08 May 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 13 Dec. 2022: Page created.
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dragonriding Cups Coming to Old Expansion Zones
- Brackenhide Hollow +24 Cleared Without a Healer
- Gamebreaking +840% Movement Speed Increase with Azerite
- Patch 10.1 Raid Spec Popularity Versus Average Overall DPS
- New HD Cursor and Vendor Icons in Patch 10.1.5 Build 49824
- Everything We Know About the Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon in Patch 10.1.5
- Glyph of the Observer Will Be Removed from the Game in Patch 10.1.5