Devastation Evoker PvP Useful Macros (Dragonflight 10.2)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use their abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Devastation Evokers can benefit from.
This page is part of our Devastation Evoker PvP Guide.
Sleep Walk 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Sleep Walk
- /cast [target=arena1] Sleep Walk
Using this macro will cast Sleep Walk on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd-control an enemy while healing your team. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Focus Quell Macro
- /cast [@focus] Quell
Using this macro will use Quell on your focus target. This is great for keeping track of the arena going on in front of you and watching your focus target cast bar.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.2.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.5.
- 08 May 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 13 Dec. 2022: Page created.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)