Sha'tari Defense Reputation Farming Guide (WoD 6.1.2)
Table of Contents
The Sha'tari Defense is one of 3 Alliance-only factions introduced in the Warlords of Draenor expansion. This faction is tied to your Garrison, specifically to your Level 2 Trading Post. Constructing this building is the only way to gain access to the faction.
Most of the reputation with the Sha'tari Defense is obtained by killing certain mobs.
In this guide, we will present you the rewards you can obtain from this faction, as well as how to go all the way from Neutral to Exalted.
All Sha'tari Defense rewards are purchased from the faction's Quartermaster, Maaria, who is located in your Garrison's Trading Post. Among them, transmogrification items, a mount, and a Garrison follower will probably be of most interest.
Below, we present you all of the rewards that can be purchased from the Quartermaster, sorted by reputation level.
Once you reach Friendly status, you can purchase Sha'tari Elixir from Maaria, for 1 and 5 . This is an Elixir that grants you a 30-minute buff. The buff gives your attacks a chance to deal Arcane damage, and increases your movement speed by 5%. It can only be used in Gorgrond.
Once you reach Honored status, you can purchase two rewards from Maaria.
- Sha'tari Protector costs 500 . It is a trinket that summons a Sha'tari Golem to fight by your side.
- Soul Evacuation Crystal costs 250 . It is a vanity toy that makes your character appear to be protected by demons.
Once you reach Revered status, you can purchase a BoA transmogrification item set from Maaria.
In addition to this, you can also purchase two rewards.
- Contract: Vindicator Heluun costs 5,000 . This grants you the Garrison follower Vindicator Heluun, a level 100 Holy Paladin.
- Sha'tari Defender's Medallion costs 250 . It is a vanity toy that transforms your character into a Sha'tari Defender.
Once you reach Exalted status, you can purchase two rewards from Maaria.
- The Armored Irontusk mount can be purchased for 5,000 and 5,000 .
- The Sha'tari Defense Tabard can be purchased for 100 . The tabard only serves cosmetic purposes.
Gaining reputation with the Sha'tari Defense is very straightforward. You gain access to the reputation simply by obtaining a Level 2 Trading Post in your Garrison.
The only way to move up through the various reputation levels, all the way to Exalted status, however, is to kill level 100 mobs in two areas of Talador.
- in Shattrath City, both inside the city proper and at the harbor;
- in Bladefury Hold, in the north of Talador.
- New Druid Cheetah Travel Form Jump Animation on the 9.1 PTR
- The Infinite Pirate Dragon Boss Preview: Will It Be a Mount?
- Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes: April 19th
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 19th
- WoW Classic Patch 1.13.7 Patch Notes
- Great Tips for Getting the Slime Serpent Secret Mount
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 6: Assassination's Slow and Steady Rise
- Pro Tip: Do Not Waste Your Polished Pet Charms on Pet Portals
- Rotation Conflict?
- Fury Warrior Shadowlands
- Arcane Mage Shadowlands
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvP 9.0.1
- The Avowed
- Balance Druid Balancing Guide is . . . sloppy?
- Discipline Priest PvP 9.0.5
- Class Soulbind Conduits