Sha'tari Defense Reputation Farming Guide (WoD 6.1.2)
Table of Contents
The Sha'tari Defense is one of 3 Alliance-only factions introduced in the Warlords of Draenor expansion. This faction is tied to your Garrison, specifically to your Level 2 Trading Post. Constructing this building is the only way to gain access to the faction.
Most of the reputation with the Sha'tari Defense is obtained by killing certain mobs.
In this guide, we will present you the rewards you can obtain from this faction, as well as how to go all the way from Neutral to Exalted.
All Sha'tari Defense rewards are purchased from the faction's Quartermaster, Maaria, who is located in your Garrison's Trading Post. Among them, transmogrification items, a mount, and a Garrison follower will probably be of most interest.
Below, we present you all of the rewards that can be purchased from the Quartermaster, sorted by reputation level.
Once you reach Friendly status, you can purchase Sha'tari Elixir from Maaria, for 1 and 5 . This is an Elixir that grants you a 30-minute buff. The buff gives your attacks a chance to deal Arcane damage, and increases your movement speed by 5%. It can only be used in Gorgrond.
Once you reach Honored status, you can purchase two rewards from Maaria.
- Sha'tari Protector costs 500 . It is a trinket that summons a Sha'tari Golem to fight by your side.
- Soul Evacuation Crystal costs 250 . It is a vanity toy that makes your character appear to be protected by demons.
Once you reach Revered status, you can purchase a BoA transmogrification item set from Maaria.
In addition to this, you can also purchase two rewards.
- Contract: Vindicator Heluun costs 5,000 . This grants you the Garrison follower Vindicator Heluun, a level 100 Holy Paladin.
- Sha'tari Defender's Medallion costs 250 . It is a vanity toy that transforms your character into a Sha'tari Defender.
Once you reach Exalted status, you can purchase two rewards from Maaria.
- The Armored Irontusk mount can be purchased for 5,000 and 5,000 .
- The Sha'tari Defense Tabard can be purchased for 100 . The tabard only serves cosmetic purposes.
Gaining reputation with the Sha'tari Defense is very straightforward. You gain access to the reputation simply by obtaining a Level 2 Trading Post in your Garrison.
The only way to move up through the various reputation levels, all the way to Exalted status, however, is to kill level 100 mobs in two areas of Talador.
- in Shattrath City, both inside the city proper and at the harbor;
- in Bladefury Hold, in the north of Talador.
- A Cool Way to Enter the Venthyr Covenant Sanctum in Sinfall
- Want to Know How Many Times You've Tried to Mount in the Maw but Couldn't?
- Torghast Boss One-shots, Cheesing, Crazy DPS and More
- Fast Plaguefall Hunter Legendary Farm Method
- Most Popular Classes and Specializations in Shadowlands on Icy Veins
- New In-Game Player Memorials in Silvermoon City?
- Sinrunner Blanchy's Alive Form Discovered
- Varok Saurfang's Mak'gora Cinematic Upscaled to 4K
- Retribution Paladin Shadowlands
- Balance Druid Shadowlands
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Demonology Warlock Shadowlands
- Balance Druid Leveling
- Soulbind Conduits
- Blood Death Knight Shadowlands
- Fury Warrior Shadowlands