Brawler's Guild: Ahoo'ru (Rank 3) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Ahoo'ru is your fourth and last Brawler's Guild Rank 3 opponent. The fight is fairly complicated and unforgiving, it may take multiple attempts to get it down.
Abilities and Strategy
During Phase One, Ahoo'ru will be in a divine shield, preventing him from taking damage. There will be many floating bright lights around the room, being hit by one will deal heavy damage and should be avoided if possible. Occasionally a much brighter light will spawn and will not follow the pattern. If you run in to the brighter light it will spawn an Avenging Angel, which you need to DPS down. When the Angel reaches 50% Health it will use Charge and you need 4 Angels to his Ahoo'ru with Charge in order to break the Divine Shield.
We recommend taking this phase slowly. Use self healing as much as possible. The Angels will charge you (and not Ahoo'ru), so you need have Ahoo'ru between you and the Angel. Finally, be careful when near Ahoo'ru, as the lights will occasionally converge on him.
During Phase Two, the lights disappear and Ahoo'ru can be attacked. You will occasionally be stunned and surrounded with Divine Circle. The circles slowly move towards you and apply a damage over time effect for each one that hits you. We recommend you run out as quickly as possible in order to only get hit by a single cicle. Additionally, Ahoo'ru will occasionally cast Complete Heal, which must be interrupted to prevent him from healing to full Health.
Overall this encounter is very mechanically challenging, but the boss does not have much health. We highly recommend taking it slowly and focusing on surviving. If you can break the shield and survive the process, you should be able to take him down.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- Things to Do Before Dragonflight
- Warlock Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Great Vault Added to the Map of Valdrakken
- Rogue Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Patch 9.2.7 Hotfixes: October 3rd
- Priest Changes Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Warrior Gladiator and Elite PvP Sets in Dragonflight
- Shadowlands Season 4 Fated Raid Mythic DPS Log Rankings, Week 9: Sepulcher
- Where can I find a guide on how to use the mouse / controller most effectively?
- Subtlety Rogue PvP 9.0.5
- Stellar Flare - Replacement for Starsurge - Balance Druid Dragonflight
- Equipping Double Legendaries in Patch 9.2
- Dungeons and Raids Hub