Brawler's Guild: Blat (Rank 2) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Blat is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 2 opponent. The fight against him is very simple, but needs to be properly executed. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Blat goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Blat has no abilities and simply uses a (relatively weak) melee attack on you. As the fight goes on, new copies of Blat keep appearing. Fortunately, they move very slowly, and their attacks are also not problematic on their own, but if the fight drags on for too long, they might end up being a problem. To finish the fight, you only need to kill Blat, not the copies.
If you are a ranged DPS, all you need to do is keep Blat and its copies at a safe distance by slowing or rooting them and moving around. The copies of Blat should not be a problem, and even if they do manage to hit you a few times, you will easily survive. Using AoE damage to clear them out occasionally to keep their numbers down can be a good idea.
If you are a melee DPS, you need to packpedal for the entire fight. This will cause you to take much less damage from Blat and its copies (as shown in the video above).
If you have trouble keeping track of which the original Blat is, you can mark him.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated for BfA 8.1.5. The fight remains unchanged, but Blat is now the first fight of rank 2 (second of rank 3, previously).
- 04 Jan. 2017: Updated for Season 3.
- How to Get Actual Mangos via Battleground Chat. Wait, What?
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 14th
- Blizzard Working on Protection Paladin's Threat Issue Bug
- Official Preview of Mythic Rating in Patch 9.1
- Class Tier List for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 (Week of June 15)
- Reduced Amount of BoE Gear from Sanctum of Domination
- Official Preview of Maw Updates in Patch 9.1
- Mawsworn Charger's Reins - New Torghast Mount in Patch 9.1
- Laughing Skull Orcs Reputation Guide
- 9.1 Release Information
- Mythic+ Dispel Guide
- Valorous Scourgeborne Plate set
- Elemental Shaman Shadowlands
- Class Order Halls - Unlock
- Survival Hunter Shadowlands
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5